bonus chapter- 44

as they walked down the stairs, gasps could be heard. they walked into the kitchen and all eyes were on haneul.

"bubs you look so pretty!" changbin instantly embraced his son, hugging him tightly.

"thank you dad." haneul smiled widely as everyone began complimenting him.

"by the way, who are beomgyus parents? do you know?" chan asked.

"uhh park jimin and kim taehyung, they went to high school with you guys."

"wait, seriously? who would've thought..." jisungs eyes widened.

"how do you know them?" haneul curiously asked.

"uh, this is embarrassing. they used to help their homophobic friend bully me. i never would've thought they'd end up together." jisung said and everyone nodded.

"woah..you were bullied?" hanuel was shocked, how could anyone bully jisung?!?

"yeeeeeppp. rough times for me."

"how do you feel about me liking their son then?" haneul frowned.

"i don't care. it was so long ago and also, it's your love life. if you love him, no one has the right to try and stop you from getting together." jisung smiled as he adjusted hanuels crop top.

"thank you ji." haneul smiled.

"IM BACK- woah! bubs you look so pretty!" felix ran up to his son, pulling him into a hug.

"okay i got the necklaces. let's go. text him to meet you. you can confess while the sun goes down if we're quick enough!" felix rushed his son.

"okay okay! i'll text him. oh my god i'm so nervous."

"let's go!"

felix quickly dropped haneul off, speeding away. haneul waited a couple minutes before he saw beomgyu walking towards him. "you look so pretty hannie!" beomgyu smiled.

"thank you." haneul felt his face heat up. "uhh anyways, let's walk. i need to talk to you." haneul started walking towards the biggest tree.

"okay, what's up?"

"let's get to the tree in the center first." haneul fiddled with his skirt.

once they arrived, haneul nervously chuckled as beomgyu waited for him to speak. both boys hearts were beating extremely fast, anticipation killing them.

"uhm so basically- oh my god this is so awkward i'm so sorry. but i've liked you for a while now. everything about you. that pretty face, your pretty smile, your pretty eyes. the way you like to help people, the way you giggle, and when you laugh obnoxiously loud. i like it all. i was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend? i got us matching cherry blossom necklaces...take the necklace if you accept.." haneul said as he held his hand out, holding the necklaces.

beomgyu smiled, grabbing hanuels hand and looking into his eyes. "can i kiss you?" he whispered.

"yes please.." haneul whispered back. without any hesitation, beomgyu leaned in and connected their lips. the kiss was soft and slow, neither of the boys rushing as they poured out all their emotions. when the boys parted they were slightly out of breath, smiling as their eyes locked.

"i'll help you put yours on." beomgyu said softly as he took a necklace out of hanuels hand. he walked behind the boy, unclamping the necklace. he gently lifted his arms, bringing the necklace around hanuels neck. once he clamped it, he slowly put it back down. "can you help me with mine?" he smiled shyly.

"yeah, of course." haneul smiled. once he put beomgyus necklace on, both boys shyly smiled at each other.

"so...boyfriend.." beomgyu smiled.

"boyfriend.." haneul repeated.

a/n: pls theyre so cute 🥺