5

"please. i want to be happy." jisung sobbed as he looked at the moon. "i...i wish i had the guts. it's not like anyone will miss me. it's not like people would notice. dad hates my guts and i'm invisible at school. i want to see you again mom. i want you to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay. i need you to tell me everything's gonna be okay."

something about tonight, the stars just seemed to shine a bit brighter. the moon shone down on the boy, illuminating the salty tears running down his cheeks. the poor boy sat there for hours on end, sobbing and talking to the moon.

it was three a.m. when the boy decided to lay in bed and try to sleep. he made sure to set his alarm so he won't be late. he tried, he really did, but he ended up just laying in his bed until his alarm went off.

when his alarm went off at six, he got up and got ready for his day. he was extra tired so he just threw on his big black hoodie, black ripped jeans, and doc martens. he brushed his hair and his teeth and quickly left for school.

he thought it was weird that his dad never returned him last night, he always comes home. when he walked into school and saw minho with his friends, he decided to ask him. he knew it was a bad idea, but having not slept, he didn't care.

"hyung.." he said shyly as he walked up to the group.

"what do you want asshole?" minhos mood instantly dropped upon seeing the younger. a sudden wave of worry wash over him as he examined the boys face. you could tell he hadn't slept at all the previous night, his dark circles and bags were horrible. (a/n same jisung. same.)  he also noticed how bruised up the youngest face was. he quickly buried his worry and waited for the younger to speak.

"i-i was just wondering if your dad had any meetings or anything? m-my dad never came home last night and he always comes home."

"no, he didn't. but maybe your dad just didn't want to see his disappointment of his son." minho shrugged as his group of friends looked at him in disbelief.

"fuck! i am so sorry about him! you should eat lunch with us today!" chan offered as he felt bad for the lonely boy.

"i-its okay, i shouldn't. i'll be going now, bye." he bowed to the group as he held back his tears. they all watched as the boy quickly walked off, soon turning their gaze to minho.

"really asshole! god minho you're such a dick!" hyunjin yelled at him as he rolled his eyes.

"minho..all he did was ask if your dad held a meeting because he dad didn't return home. what you said was completely unnecessary." chan scolded as minho rolled his eyes again.

"so is this conversation, bye." he left the group and started walking around campus. he wandered off to the abandoned part of the building. he heard silent sobbing and looked around for the source but quickly hid when he heard talking.

"i miss you more than ever mom. please. can i join you? if i get the balls, can i go to the roof and end my suffering?"

the bell rang and minho ran off to class, never finding out who was crying. he felt guilty for not comforting them, but tried to just let it go.

for lunch they decided to eat on the roof, as it was a beautiful day. they all walked up there and saw jisung sitting in the edge, looking down. they took note that he had headphones in and decided to keep their distance as to not disturb him. the roof was pretty big, so it was easy to stay far enough away from him.

jisung did hear the door open and close but ignore it as he was too lost in thought. he was hiding from jungkook, who already got him once today.

am i that worthless? should i just end it all now? i can be with you mom. but i cant do that to dad. i'm all he has. so why does he abuse me everyday? would he be sad if i was gone? i already know a hyung who would be more than glad so mom, can i join you. i know you always told me to stay strong, but it's hard mom. i'm trying so hard and it never seems to be enough. i'm either invisible or hated and hell, even i hate me. i don't know what to do, mom. help me, please. i'll see you tonight.

the crying boy turns around and looks at the group that are sitting down, in their own world talking to each other. he quickly wipes his face but that doesn't go unnoticed by the freckled boy who looks up at him.

he tries to walk off, but is stopped. "wait!"

he turns around to see the freckled boy getting up and walking to him. "hi, i'm lee felix." he bows to the boy who bowed back to him.

"i'm han jisung." he says.

"i..i was wondering if maybe...you'd like to..be friends?" felix asks as he plays with his fingers.

for the first time for all of them, they saw jisung smile. they heard him giggle. and they all agreed they wanted it to happen more.

"sure." this could be a turning point jisung!

the boy felt happier than ever right now.

"okay yay! we're all going to the café after school, you should come with! here, give me your number and i'll add you to our group chat."

"okay!" jisung laughed as he gave felix his number. "where do i meet you guys after school?"

"just meet at the front gate!" felixs smile was so contagious, jisung just couldn't help but smile too.

"i'll be there!" he smiled.

he decided to stay on the roof as the group left. he knew for a fact he'd get his ass best, but it would be worth it.

a/n: hi :) i love you guys and i'm proud of all of you. <3