23

as the two boys arrived home, the movers were already moving jisungs stuff into his room. he walked in and set his bag down on his bed. once all his boxes were in his room, he sat down and looked around. so...this is home now, huh?

minho walked into jisungs room and laid on his bed, making a funny face. this made jisung giggle as he laid down beside minho.

"what are you doing hyung?"

"i came to help you unpack silly! also, my moms making your favorite for dinner tonight, she loved the dumplings so much! she said you get to help her!"

jisung smiled widely, wrapping his arms around the older boy. minho wrapped jisung up in his arms, hugging him tightly. no...this is home. jisung thought as he laid in the olders arms.

"hey hyung?"

"yeah?"

"thank you for being there today...i don't think i could've been there alone."

"of course, i'll always be here for you!"

"even if you're the reason i'm upset?"

"why would i be the reason? have i upset you? omg i'm so-"

"no dummy! you never know what could happen. we live together now, we might start fighting like a married couple. i was just wondering if even during those times you'd still be there for me." jisung shrugged.

"god you make us sound like a couple." minho laughed. "i can't promise anything but i know i'll try. sometimes when i'm angry or upset i can't think right. but if i'm the reason you're upset, i'll do my best."

"it's okay hyung and also we're not a couple?"

"w-wh.." jisung laughed as he watched minho malfunction.

"i'm just teasing you hyung! your face was priceless!"

"yah! whatever let's just unpack these boxes." minho got up and started opening the boxes. jisung whined at the loss of heat, and maybe the loss of minhos arms around him. jisung reluctantly got up, helping to unpack.

it only took the boys an hour to unpack everything, giving them time to relax before choonhee begins making dinner.

"soooo...what now?" minho asks.

"i wanna nap." jisung pouted.

minho laid on the bed, covering up and getting comfy. "what are you doing?" jisung asked.

"aren't you coming? you said you wanted a nap."

"yeah but why are you in my bed?"

"so we can nap together??"

"you have your own room???"

"just napping with you is more convenient????"

"fine!" jisung gave up on questioning the older boy and just laid down with him. minho wrapped his arms around jisung, gently pulling him closer. jisung closed his eyes and gently inhaled, loving the way minho smelled.

jisung closed his eyes and quickly get himself fall asleep.

"cmon hyung!"

"i'm coming baby!"

"hyuuunnngggg kiss me properly!" minho leaned in and kissed jisung, smiling happily.

"i love you"

"i love you too."

the two boys interlocked their hands, kissing each other passionately. the kiss was full of love, it was patient. it held all their emotions that they couldn't put into words.

after about half an hour, jisungs eyes shot open. he looked up to see minho peacefully sleeping. did i really just do that? did i really just dream about minho? why would i dream we were together? weird.

jisung blinked before carefully getting out of bed. he went downstairs to see choonhee on the couch. "hi mom!" he smiled at her and she jumped up, hugging him and kissing his forehead.

"you ready to make some dumplings and bond with me?" she asked excitedly. jisung smiled widely and nodded his head.

"let's go!" she grabbed his hand gently, dragging him into the kitchen. "how was your nap?" she asked as they cooked.

"i had a weird dream..."

"what was it about bubs?"

"i dreamt that minho hyung and i were dating...and..and he kissed me and we said we loved each other."

"really?! do you like hiimmmm?" choonhee wriggled her eyebrows.

"n-no! it was just a weird dream!"

"hahahaha okay okay! anyways, how was visiting your mom?"

"it was nice...very much needed. i finally got to read the letter she left me.."

"that's good bubs, i'm glad you finally got to read it. maybe now you finally got your closure?"

"yeah...i did." jisung smiled lightly. "i know she's glad you're taking care of me. you're an amazing person choonhee."

"awww don't make me cry ji!"

"thank you for accepting me, and being like a mom to me."

"of course bubs! i'd do anything for you."

jisung stared crying and choonhee was quick to wrap her arms around him.

a/n: this is short but oh well ig. i wanted to update last night but i cut a small piece of my thumb off and i couldn't type with the bandaid on.

also crying alone at the park at 9:30 pm hits different. it made me feel like the main character. also if the average crying session lasts 8 minutes why tf was i crying for 45?? anygays, i love you guys and i hope you're well 💗

btw guys, i have a new ff coming out when i finish this one, i hope you'll read it!! i might post it sooner, let's see if i can be patient.