35

"how's your cheesecake love?" minho smiled as he softly grabbed jisungs hand.

"it's immaculate oh my god." jisung smiled.

"does it make you feel at least a little better?"

"yes. it does. thank you so much!" jisung leaned across the table and gave minho a quick peck on the lips.

"i love you princess."

"i love you too bubba!"

minho and jisung ate their cheesecake happily, spending the whole time talking and laughing.

on the walk home, the boys walked in a comfortable silence. they adored the nature and each other. everything between them felt so natural, so right.

"jisung sweetie.." choonhee stood up as soon as the boys walked into their house.

"yeah?"

"i'm sorry. they have no clue what they're doing! they need you in court tomorrow..they really are unorganized oh my-"

"mom calm down, explain." minho said, leading jisung to sit with them.

"okay, they got all their shit wrong. they need him in court so the jury can decide if he's guilty or innocent. tomorrow. they should've informed us sooner but they don't fucking know what they're doing." choonhee was raging.

"o-oh..." jisung looked down only to quickly look back up, a look in his eyes minho has only seen once...and that was in the conference room today. "i'm going to make sure he gets what he deserves." jisung said lowly.

"wow, vengeful jisung is scary. and scary jisung is hot."

"hyung!"

"hey i'm just saying." minho shrugged.

both boys said their goodbyes to choonhee and made their way to minhos room. jisung was still mad and it showed as he slammed the door shut, locking it behind him.

"if you keep looking like that i'm gonna have to ask you to rail me."

"i thought you were the top."

"and i thought you said you were."

"so are you insinuating you're a switch?"

"i didn't know until i saw this side of you."

"so, you want me to rail you? because that can be arranged."

minho excitedly wrapped his arms around jisung. "please use me and let out all your anger..be as aggressive as you need please don't be gentle, just rail me."

"right now?"

"i mean..i never gave you a chance to prove yourself last time. and now you're mad and that's sexy."

⚠️smut :)))⚠️

"okay have it your way." jisung grabbed minhos wrists and pushed the boy onto the bed. "wait hyung are you sure? like absolutely positive you want to do this?"

"yes i'm sure. one hundred percent."

jisung was quick to take the shirt off the older, starting to make out with him as he ran his hands all over minhos torso, exploring it. he trails kisses all over minhos jawline and neck, sucking on his skin roughly.

"a-ahHhh fuck!" minho moaned as his boyfriend left marks all over his neck.

jisung began playing with minhos nipples, evoking louder moans. minho began thrusting his hips up, trying to get any friction. jisung stopped, getting up to take his clothes off. he didn't hesitate to take minhos pants and boxers off too, leaning back in to leave hickeys all over minhos torso.

"f-fuuuuuuucckkk sungie."

just got up, leaning down to whisper in minhos ear. "its master." and with that minho let out a whiney moan.

jisung wasted no time to continue littering the boys body with hickeys, enjoying the melodic moans he was releasing. jisung smirked to himself as he leaned down and took the boys member into his mouth.

minho arched his back as he practically screamed, not expecting the warmth that overtook his member. he looked down and watched as jisung bobbed his head up and down, inserting a finger into him. he arched his back again as jisung added another finger.

when jisung got to three fingers in, minho was shaking and jisung could tell the boy was about to cum. "m-master.." minho moaned out.

jisung quickly pulled himself off the boy, leaning in to kiss him again. "this is gonna hurt kitten."

minho nodded and jisung slammed himsel into the boy, causing him to arch his back and scream. "aAaAAAAAHH!" minho moaned out and jisung moaned as he pulled back and slammed back into him.

he continued to slowly slam into the boy, listening to the screams and moans as he hit his prostate every time. "f-faster...please master!" minho panted out and jisung didn't hesitate.

jisung quickly slammed in and out of his boyfriend, leaning in to kiss him. "you're so beautiful." jisung whispered, listening to minhos moans.

minho was now grabbing onto jisung like his life depended on it. he was scratching the boys back but neither of them cared as they were both in euphoria. jisungs thrusts got faster and faster as both boys could feel their highs nearing.

"m-master i-i'm gonna.."

"go ahead kitten."

minho came all over him and jisung as jisung released inside of him. "fuck, i love you." jisung panted. "how'd i get so lucky to have such a perfect boyfriend?"

"i'm not perfect." minho pouted as jisung pulled out of him and grabbed his hands to help him up. "if anything you're the prefect one. and i love you too."

"hyuunnnggg!" now jisung was the one pouting as he set the water for their bath. jisung helped minho sit down and added bubbles into their bath. "are you okay? how do you feel? was i too rough?"

"sungie..don't worry love, that was perfect." minho smiled as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "so...we're both switches huh?" both boys began laughing.

"oh my god wait til lix finds out, he's gonna lose his shit!"

"i'm pretty sure they all see me as the top and you as the bottom. especially since our first time." minho laughed.

"oh my god, we don't have to tell them. let's not crush their fantasies." they busted out laughing, enjoying every moment with each other.

they took their time to wash up, getting out and dressed into big hoodies and sweat pants. jisung took minhos sheets off his bed to get washed, helping minho walk to his room.

minho smiled happily as he laid down in his boyfriends bed, quickly being joined by his boyfriend. jisung smiled and wrapped his arms around minho, kissing all over his face.

"are you sleepy?" jisung asked as he continued pressing kisses all over minhos face.

"yes." minho giggled as he snuggled closer into jisung.

"let's sleep now." minho nodded and snuggled into jisungs chest.

both the boys fell asleep happily, smiling to themselves as they enjoyed the comfort from each other's embrace.

a/n: CNNFNF this took so long to finish because i kept falling asleep while writing, i'm so sorry. i hope you're all doing well. eat, stay hydrated, and get lots of rest loves. i love you guys 💗💗