10

"minho. i'm going to kill you." felix growled as he glared at minho.

"look, just give me space to think right now. if you don't you'll regret it." minho said as he walked away, and all the way home.

he went straight to bed, feeling exhausted and shitty.

jisung avoided the rest of the boys for the rest of the day. he didn't have the strength to talk to them, not after what happened.

when he got home, he went straight to his bathroom. this was becoming a part of his daily routine, one that he just couldn't seem to break. he decorated his pretty skin with those classic red lines he was so familiar with.

when he decided it was enough, he took a shower. he winced at the burning sensation of his skin hitting the warm water. the warm water felt somehow comforting as it ran along his body, surrounding him in warmth.

he sighed and relaxed as he just let the warmth surround him. he listened to the music that played through his speaker, singing along softly.

he was singing 'train wreck' by james arthur, hitting every note flawlessly. it was small things like this that made jisung feel the most at peace.

the next day at school, jisung continued to avoid his friends. they all tried to talk to him but he ignored them and continued on with his day. he felt bad, but it was what needed to be done.

"JISUNG!" felix yelled as he ran towards the boy. jisung started walking quicker, trying to get away. felix grabbed the boys arm and turned him around gently.

"sungie please stop avoiding us." felix pleaded and jisung just sighs in defeat.

"i'm sorry." his eyes started watering, he felt awful.

"hey, don't apologize. it's okay. but i need to ask you something."

"what's up lix?"

"look i know minho hyung hates you or whatever and he doesn't know yet, but do you wanna sleepover at his house with all of us tonight?"

"you're having a sleepover in his house and he doesn't know?"

"no no no no no. he knows we're coming. he just doesn't know you're coming. but he'll be fine."

"i-i don't know lix. i don't wanna upset him."

"please sungie?"

"okay fine." damnit jisung why cant you ever say no? do you really fear what'll happen if you say no, you fear it that badly?

"yayyyy! i cant wait sungie! i'll walk you home to get your stuff and then i can walk you to minhos hyung s house."

"o-okay! i'll see you after class." the two boys said good bye and went to their last classes of today.

the last class seemed to go by faster than jisung had anticipated. he grew more and more nervous with every step down the hallway.

"sungiiieee!" felix yelled as he saw the boy approaching him. "let's go baby."

"come on bae" jisung laughed at the pet names and grabbed felix's arm. they walked out of school and to jisungs house.

jisung quickly grabbed all the essentials and went back downstairs. when he went down there he saw felix looking at the broken picture frames all over the walls. he quietly went and stood next to him, admiring the picture of his mother.

"whyd she do it ji?" felix asked softly.

"i don't know lix. she wrote a letter for me but my dad won't let me have it. i have no clue what it says." he sighed softly, he wasn't used to opening up to people.

"i'm sorry for yelling at you ji."

"nonono it's okay. i understand. you just care about me. i'm sorry for not trusting you."

"no no no! it's okay love, i understand. i can tell you've been through a lot. i should've respected the fact that you weren't ready to open up."

"thank you for caring lix."

"of course ji, what are best friends for?"

jisung turned his head to look at the boy, tears pricking at his eyes. "b-best friends?" jisung started crying as he smiled, hugging felix tightly. felix returned the hug just as tightly smiling and crying too.

"i love you ji, i'll wait. when you're ready to open up to me, i'll be here. i'll comfort you or even just listen. just don't forget i'm here. take your time bubs."

"i love you too felix. thank you. you really are my best friend." jisung sobbed as he clung onto the other boy.

"thank you." felix said softly while running his fingers through jisungs hair.

"for what?"

"for being here. even though you don't want to be."

jisung nodded and cried even harder, burying his face in felix's neck.

"what was your mom like? you don't have to answer."

"she was beautiful. very youthful and full of life. she was always so kind, and treated everyone equally. she was very loving and accepting. whenever i had a tough day at school she would make me my favorite dumplings for dinner. she would always help those in need. she was really the best."

"she sounds wonderful, ji."

"she was." jisung sighed contently.

the boys continued admiring the pictures on the walls in a comfortable silence.

a/n: this isn't as long as i wanted it to be but i wanted the sleepover to be for the next chapter so hehe. also i love and appreciate you all so much. everyone's comments genuinely make my day. i don't deserve any of you. i hope you all have an amazing day/ night. i love you ladies, gentlemen, non-binary babie and gender fluid/ gender neutral loveys <333