3

"i wonder what that was about." chan stated as he look at the group around him.

"look, you guys can't judge me now. the little bitch is rude." minho stated, clearly pissed off.

"minho, he instantly felt bad. and you can feel the sincerity."

"yeah and panic." jeongin added on to his boyfriend's statement.

"okay whatever. doesn't make him any less of a little bitch." minho rolled his eyes. "why are you making me look like the bad guy?"

"because you are." seungmin answered. "hating someone you've never met, or taken the time or effort to get to know, is plain stupid hyung."

"pfft whatever." minho rolled his eyes as he walked away, probably going to class- probably not.

"seriously, what the hell is his deal?" felix asked. he was beginning to grow inpatient with minho.

"i have no clue." his boyfriend answered, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"ewww changbin, felix, get a rooommmm!" hyunjin exclaimed, covering his eyes.

"babes, you act like you weren't just making out with me at the lunch table." seungmin giggled, playfully hitting his boyfriends arm.

minho, however, was walking around the building mad. soon though, the bell rang and he hurried off to class.

jisung quickly ran to class, not wanting to bump into jungkook and not wanting to be late. he walked in and sat down, all the way in the back. he ignored all the weird stares he received and put his head down, blasting his music through his headphones.

after school he walked home slowly, like always. as he was passing by a café, he saw the same group of seven boys that he saw on the roof. suddenly, he felt lonelier than ever. no i'm will ever want to be your friend, stupid bitch. you're worthless.

he didn't realize he spaced out and was staring until someone bumped into him. the person didn't bother to apologize, going about their day. when he looked back through the big window, he noticed the group of boys staring at him.

he panicked and ran. he ran all the way to his house. he stood there, terrified to open the door. slowly, he opened the door. he was greeted by his father, standing by the door.

"what the hell took you so long?"

"i'm sorry dad, i tripped while i was walking. i'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

"it better not." his dad said, slapping him in the face. "god damn you're such a disappointment." he now yelled, proceeding to beat jisung. he kept hitting him and hitting him until he noticed his own hands were starting to hurt. "go to your fucking room!" he yelled.

jisung quickly got up, running to his room. as soon as he shut the door, he locked it. he walked into his bathroom and collapsed. he grabbed his razor and started to cut himself.

i'm sorry. i miss you mom. i'm too weak to keep fighting, yet too cowardly to end it. i'm sorry mom. i'm sorry i can't be strong for you. i'm sorry i'm such a horrible son. i'm sorry i'm a disappointment. i'm sorry. i'm truly sorry. i hope i can join you soon. i just need you to tell me that everything's gonna be alright. i love you mom. i'm sorry. i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry.." he sobbed with each line he carved into his skin. he continued down to his thighs, still repeating the same words over and over.

once he manages to calm himself, he cleans up. he gets up and cleans any blood off the floor, fixes his clothes, and washes his blade.

he crawls under his blankets and cuddles his giant stuffed tiger, yongie. he knew he had plenty of homework to get done but he just simply couldn't bring himself to care right now. he laid there, cuddling yongie, feeling noting yet everything all at the same time.

back at the café, the boys were wondering what the hell just happened.

"i told you, there's something wrong with him."

"minho you asshole you can't just fucking say that." chan said as he sighed, facepalming.

"what? he just stood there and stared at us for like five minutes and then ran! you can't tell me there's nothing wrong with him!" minho was quick to defend himself.

"look asshole, everyone has their own story. you don't know what he's been through or is going through. it could be something really hard or nothing at all. he's new to the school and has no friends. he's invisible. don't be so fucking quick to judge someone you absolutely refuse to put in the effort to get to know!" everyone stared wide-eyed at hyunjin, not expecting him to snap like that. "what?! someone had to say it so i did. he's being an asshole to the poor kid. he doesn't know if he's going through something horrible! we all have our own stories and some people's aren't as glamorous as ours!"

"still can't change my mind about him." minho shrugged.

"i'm gonna kill him." hyunjin stood up, reaching over to minho but was stopped by seungmin. "babeeee! as his best friend it's my job to put him in place when he's wrong."

"love, you can't change his mind. he's stubborn like that. he's not gonna just easily cave. just let him be an asshole."

minho rolled his eyes, got up, and left the café. he could not believe his friends were painting him as the bad guy when it was clearly jisung! at least..in his head that's how things worked.

his friends however, could not believe how he was acting. they found him to be incredibly ridiculous.

"let me go after him." hyunjin was desperate to talk some sense into him, desperate for his friend to stop acting so childish.

"no, hyunjin. he'll only be even more pissed off. just let him cool down." chan said and hyunjin sat down and sighed.