36

"boys wake up! jisung needs to go to court!" choonhee searched minhos room and saw they weren't in there. she walked to jisungs room and opened the curtains. "wake up!"

felix walked into the room and gasped. you could see the hickeys all over minhos neck, definitely not what felix expected. "y-you!"

"imagine having to hear that." choonhee groaned and suddenly both boys were wide awake.

"YOU HEARD THAT?" minho screamed.

"your voice is still raspy from all that screaming you were doing last night, i'd rest it and drink hot tea if i were you." choonhee walked out of the room.

"minhos a bottom? i thought he was a top!"

"we're switches dumbass." jisung laughed as he got out if bed. "now, do i wear a skirt to court?"

"no, just wear a suit and no makeup." felix suggested.

"why no makeup?"

"you're testifying against him. you're sensitive so you might cry, which is good. i know it's hard, but you have to show the court how much damage your father has done."

"okay. i'm gonna shower, are you coming with me bubba?"

"yeah, help me up please?" minho reached his arms out and made grabby hands at his boyfriend.

"ew, i'm out!" felix walked out. jisung just laughed and helped his boyfriend out of bed.

"cmon bubs." jisung smiled as he pecked his boyfriends lips.

the boys showered fairly quickly, getting out and drying off. minho helped jisung out his suit on and jisung did the same for him. "you look dashing." jisung giggled as he tied minhos tie.

"as do you, darling." minho smiled and pulled his boyfriend in for a kiss. the two shared a loving kiss, holding each other for just a minute. they spent their time doing their hair with little giggles and short and simple kisses.

they enjoyed their sweet moments together before they had to witness whatever shit show was about to go down.

time skip

it was time. jisung walked into the courthouse, holding onto minhos hand tightly. the couple was escorted to the courtroom, when they entered all eyes were on them.

"han jisung, take the stand." he was quietly instructed.

jisung went through the routine of promising to tell the truth, not lying under oath. then the questions from the judge and lawyers began.

"how long was your father allegedly abusing you? when did this start?"

"one year. it started after my mother's suicide." jisung played with his fingers, feeling suffocated as he spoke.

"okay, and what would he do to you?"

"h-he would call me names a lot. he would beat me often. every day i came home from school and received a beating. he often didn't let me eat. he would leave for business trips without leaving me money or any food in the fridge. he also tried to kill me before." jisung took a deep breath, "he constantly told me i was to blame for my mother's suicide." with that jisung started crying but they just kept questioning.

"you said he'd neglect you? how long?"

"it depends on the business trip. i think the worst was when he was gone for a month. i would only eat the school lunch and that's it. i only got to eat school lunch because one of the lunch ladies told me i'm too skinny. i didn't have any friends, and really only got bullied at my last school. it was the same here for a while, so i never had anyone to turn to when i needed food."

"mhmm and what do you know about his sexual assault victims?"

"nothing. i didn't know he hurt other people that weren't me. i though i was the only victim of his abuse and it bothers me that he wasn't even given a case with all these sexual assault allegations."

"do you believe your father could hurt anyone?"

the whole time jisung was ignoring his fathers pleading eyes as he exposed all the shit he put him through. "yes. i do."

"what leads you to believe this?"

"did you not hear the part where he tried to kill me. at first i was thinking he needed a mental hospital but now i don't care.  now i know he's sexually assaulted people and i can't stand the sight of him."

"so you think your father, han sangook, should be put in prison?"

"yes."

"you may wait in this conference room, we'll let you know the outcome mr. han."

jisung nodded and shaking got up. minho noticed and wasted no time squeezing through the police to help his boyfriend. "i'm here." he whispered. jisung shakily grabbed onto minho, allowing himself to full on sob as minho helped him walk out.

the jury was heartbroken and angry, now set on sangook being guilty. and that he was found. "han sangook you have been found guilty of sexual assault, rape, child abuse, neglect, and attempted murder. sentence is life in prison."

jisung heard the news and squeezed minho tightly. "how? the justice system is ass."

"we know, my parents paid to make sure the sentence was life in prison if he should be found guilty. this world will do anything for money."

"hey." a girl walks in, she looks around their age. "i'm soyoung. i-i just wanted to say thanks."

"for what exactly?" jisung questioned.

"for helping get that monster locked up. i was one of his victims." soyoung lowered her head, feeling ashamed. "i-i was o-nly 16..." she cried and jisung was quick to get up and hug her.

"i'm so sorry. i really am. is there anything i can do?"

"you can't change the past...you've done enough. i got to see that monster taken out in handcuffs. that's enough. i just wanted to thank you. goodbye now."

"good bye soyoung, take care." jisung smiled gently as the girl walks out. "that monster." he shook his head, climbing back into his boyfriends arms.

"let's go home, yeah?" minho suggested and jisung nodded.

a/n: i love you all