bonus chapter- 41

time skip ~ 10 years

"DAD! DAD!" minjae, now fifteen, ran up to her dads and hugged them.

"hi baby!" "hi petal!" they said in unison.

"u-uh can we talk?" she asked, leading them to the couch.

"what's up love?" jisung asks, both fathers giving minjae their full attention.

"i- please don't hate me, i-i'm..lesbian.."

"i called it." minho stated.

"it was obvious." jisung nodded. "baby, why would we be mad? we're gay! you have two dads! not one, two. you're quirky, not like the other girls." jisung said.

"ji, she has your brain." minho shook his head.

"seriously?" minjae stared at them in disbelief.

"yeah. is that all?" minho and jisung both grabbed one of their daughters hands.

"well..i like someone. two people actually."

"alright, who?"

"heiran and hwayoung."

"really? your best friends?"

"yeah i know..i already know they're lesbian but there's no way they'd like me.." minjae held back tears.

"baby...if your father can hate my guts and then end up marrying me, anything's possible." jisung laughed.

minjae nodded her head, letting her tears fall. she was instantly pulled into a hug by both her fathers.

"everyone's coming over for dinner so get ready." minho said as he rubbed her back.

this made minjae jump up, running to her room to get ready. minho and jisung laughed as they watched their little girl who was growing up so fast.

about ten minutes later, everyone arrived. the teenagers were in minuses room while the adults cooked and talked. they heard feet running down the stairs and looked over to see minjae.

"dads i'm so nervous, i wanna tell them!" she let herself cry in her fathers arms.

"what's wrong?" chan frowned.

"i'm so hopelessly in love with heiran and hwayoung." she pouted.

"wait for real?" felixs eyes widened.

"who's gonna tell her." hyunjin dramatically sighed.

"okay so i was gonna tell you guys but i forgot, heiran likes hwayoung and minjae!" changbin smiled.

"and hwayoung likes heiran and minjae! she was very conflicted on it." seungmin smiles softly.

"yep heiran cried because she didn't know poly relationships are a thing." felix laughed.

"yeah, i had to teach hwayoung." hyunjin nodded.

"o-oh i'll go back to them now." minjae smiled, overwhelmed with happiness.

she walked back up to her room, sitting on her bed. "ayo are you okay homie?" haneul asked.

"yeah bro i'm good." minjae laughed.

"alright and i gotta tell you guys something...my dads already know but...i'm bi." haneul smiled shyly.

"hi bi, we're all lesbian." minjae laughed.

"ha ha ha, you got your sense of humor from jisung." haneul laughed sarcastically, making everyone laugh.

"first, dad says i get his brain and now i have his sense of humor!" minjae laughed.

"you really take after jisung." hwayoung said as she poked minjaes sides.

"yah yah yah!" minjae laughed (she's very ticklish.)

"okay okay! let's go see if dinners done." heiran said, grabbing both her crush's wrists.

"hey guys, right on time. the pizza just got here." jisung smiled.

"wait dads i thought you were cooking?" minjae was confused.

"well..you see ah ha ha..we had everyone wait in the living room so your dad can help me cook. he can't keep his hands to himself." jisung laughed shyly.

"DADS EW!"

"all i did was give him hickeys and make out." minho shrugged.

"yeah and make me burn the food!"

"don't make me remind you what we did in the kitchen the day-"

"OKAYYYYYY! yeah but you actually turned the stove off." jisung panicked.

"wait what happened?" felix asked, wide eyed.

"nothing nothing." jisung was blushing wildly.

"so what you're saying is i'm smarter than you." minho laughed.

"nooo, it's your fault!" jisung pouted.

"m-my fault? you literally asked me to fuck you then and there." minho looked at jisung like he was crazy.

"asshole you didn't have to-"

"JI- YOU-????" felixs eyes widened.

"that was years ago lix, it was the day sangook got locked up."

"NOW IM EVEN MORE MAD! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL MEEEE?" felix pouted.

"ITS MY SEX LIFE!"

"OKAY, THE KIDS!" chan interrupted, pointing to the group of teenagers who were disgusted.

"DADS WHAT THE HELL?" minjae whined.

"minjae, let's go sit." hwayoung grabbed her crush's and walked to the table.

"you're so embarrassing." jisung said under his breath, shaking his head.

"you're the one who asked for it." minho shrugged as he laughed.

a/n: surprise??? yes, there will be another bonus chapter. i'll never be ready to let this book go.