7

when jisung woke up, he was confused. last he remembered was being in the bathroom. now he was in the nurses office. he looked around and saw seven boys surrounding him.

"what happened?" he questioned, rubbing his head.

"felix found you passed out on the bathroom floor. it looked like someone just beat the shit out of you. are you okay?" chan answered as they all stared at the small boy on the bed.

"i-i'm fine. i don't remember anything happening so i must've hit my face when i passed out or something. it's probably from stress or something don't worry."

"but jisung, the nurse said-"

"i think i'd know if someone did this to me." jisung was quick to cut chan off, desperate for them not to find out.

"jesus he was just trying to make sure you're okay. can you stop being so god damn ungrateful? what, are you gonna go home and cry to your mommy now?" minho snapped on the poor boy as jisung looked down, tears in his eyes.

"minho-" chan started but was cut off by jisung.

"no! it's okay. i know i'm ungrateful. it's okay. don't be mad at him." everyone stared at jisung in disbelief. did he really just defend minho?

minho felt a knot tie in his stomach and his heart clench. he ignored it, burying it with anger. "jesus look at him trying to get pity! you're a mamas boy huh? used to getting all the love and affection. used to crying to mommy about everything. just go then! skip the rest of the day. go cry to your mommy!"

jisung had enough. he wanted to snap so badly but he just couldn't find it in himself to say anything. my moms dead! he wanted to yell it so badly. instead he just started crying.

"jisung..." felix started moving forward, wrapping his arms around the small boy. "what's wrong? is it minho?"

"n-no. i'm just not used to having friends. thank you guys. i know we just met, but thank you for being here." he played it off. he was only partly lying. he couldn't let them know, he couldn't let them pity him.

"you should get to class now, thanks guys."

"of course ji, anything." they said their goodbyes and left.

"u-uh nurse?" he called out.

after a couple seconds, a tall, muscular, extremely hood looking man walked out. "hi! i'm matthew, the nurse. what's up?"

"is there any way we can hide my absence from class."

"the school doesn't calm home for attendance until the end of the day. this isn't allowed but you need rest so, if you want you can rest here for the rest of today. i can mark you present in all your classes."

"and my dad wouldn't know?"

"that is correct. is that what you'd like to do?"

"yes, oh my god yes please."

"alright jisung, get some rest. i'll go toy with your attendance.

"thank you so much mr. matthew."

"of course kid, anything."

jisung smiled as he drifted back off to sleep.

"good morning jisungie!"