40

time skip ~ 3 years

"LEE MINJAE- MINHO GET YOUR KID!" jisung yelled as he walked out of his room.

the little girl was running around the house with her father's favorite shirt, pulling on it. she ran into her other fathers arms, being pulled into the warm embrace.

"sweetie, give daddy his shirt back." minho laughed. "so she's MY child now?" minho laughed harder when he saw his husband walk to him with a pout.

"yes, she's your child." jisung stuck his tongue out, causing minho to laugh.

"cmon princess, let's go make dinner for minjae."

two years ago, minsung adopted their now five year old daughter. they loved her unconditionally, and were very happy with their decision.

"we're having dinner with the boys and their kids." jisung said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I GET TO SEE UNCLE LIX!" minjae smiled. both boys laughed, picking up their daughter. they each smothered her in kisses before gently putting her back down.

"yes, and your cousins. go to your room and play, they'll be here soon."

minjae nodded and giggled as she rushed to her room. "so, pizza for dinner?" jisung asked.

"yep, i'll order it." minho nodded in agreement.

shortly after, the doorbell rang. first, changlix walked in with their son and daughter, haneul and heiran. next seungjin walked in with their daughter, hwayoung. and last was jeongchan with no kids.

"minjae is in her room!" minho smiled to the kids, allowing them to go play.

felix was already hugging jisung tightly, having missed his best friend. "i missed you sungie!"

"i missed you too lix!" he laughed, hugging his best friend just as tightly.

the boys sat and talked. shortly after, the pizza arrived. they brought it in and called for the kids. they all sat and ate together. it was loud but no one could care, they were enjoying each other.

"i love you guys. thank you for changing my life. and thank you for making it worth staying." jisung smiled as he looked around.

"we love you." all the boys said, minho planting a gentle kiss on jisungs head.

the boys sat back and reminisced on old memories. these were jisungs favorite nights. they were filled with talking and laughing and the energy is immaculate. jisung would never forget the days and nights he spent with these boys and most importantly, his favorite boy.

jisung looked over at minho, smiling softly. he planted a sweet kiss on minhos lips and pulled back to look at his sparkly eyes. jisung knew he could never get tired of this. loving minho was the best thing that ever happened to him.

                                  end.

a/n: that's it 🥺🥺 it's finished 🥺🥺 thank you guys so much for reading and i hope you enjoyed! i love you guys and i'll see you in my next story 💗