11

felix and jisung walk to minhos house, keeping their arms linked the entire time. the two boys talked about everything and nothing while they walked. minhos house was fairly close, a ten minute walk from jisungs. jisung grew very anxious as they approached the house. him and minho lived completely different lifestyles and he just wasn't ready to face it.

"yknow ji, we don't have to go in if you don't want to. we can always just go to my place. i can feel you shaking bubs."

"nono, it's okay lix. i'll be fine."

"if you end up needing to leave, just let me know. promise?"

"promise." the two boys interlocked pinkies, making a promise to each other.

felix opened the door and led jisung to the living room to set down his bag.

"where is everyone?" jisung asked.

"they're probably in the kitchen, cmon ji."

jisung followed him into the kitchen, and there they were. they were all sitting around talking and eating snacks.

"what the fuck is he doing in my house?" minho was fuming as soon as he saw the boy standing in his kitchen.

"i-i.." jisung started but was cut off by felix.

"i invited him."

"why?"

"i'm not letting sungie be excluded because you're an asshole. now be nice or get out."

"it's my house dumbass!"

"and he's my best friend dumbass!"

"lee felix."

"lee minho."

"i-i can j-just leave." jisung said as he slowly began backing up.

"yes, thank you."

"no, please stay!"

minho and felix requested two completely different things at the same time.

"minho please. just let him stay. i don't wanna be here if i can't be with my best friend." felix looked up at him with puppy eyes.

no one could resist felixs puppy eyes.

"fuck! fine!" minho turned around and continued what he was doing before the boys arrival.

"f-felix can i speak to you? alone please." jisung asked quietly.

"of course!" felix brought him to a guest bedroom so they could talk in peace. as soon as he locked the door jisung started sobbing. felix was quick to rush over and hug the boy.

"hey ji, it's okay. i'm here." he rubbed circles into the crying boys back, soothing him.

"a-am i-i really that worthless lix? i'm really rhat unwanted?"

"no of course not ji! minhos just an asshole. please try not to let his words get to you, okay?" jisung nodded his head as he continued crying on his best friends shoulder.

when he finally pulled away, he dried his tears and finally nodded. felix hooked their arms and brought them to the living room, seeing as the kitchen was now empty.

when minho looked up, he saw jisungs red puffy eyes. he couldn't help but his heart dropped knowing he was most definitely the cause. he buried the feeling of guilt with anger and continued watching the movie they were watching.

jisung and felix sat down on the floor, cuddling while they watch train to busan.

"hey! babe!! why aren't yiu cuddling with me?" changbin whined and pouted.