2

jisung walked through the halls with his headphones in and his hood up. he was not in the mood to listen to all the students yell and gossip, he's sick of high school. he was looking down as he walked, watching the way his feet hit the tile.

suddenly jisung bumped into someone, and he felt his whole body crash to the ground. he laid there in pain while the boy he bumped into just stood there.

"watch where you're going asshole." the boy said as he walked by the squirrel like boy who laid on the ground.

jisung quickly got back to his feet and ran to the bathroom. he locked himself in a stall and crouched in the corner, sobbing quietly.

meanwhile the boy who minho walked to his friends, mood now ruined since he bumped into the one boy he hates most. "god damn him!" he angrily mumbled to himself as he sat on the bench with his friends.

"jeez what happened to you?" hyunjin asked, judging the boys moody behavior.

"han fucking jisung happened." he growled, recalling what happened just a few minutes ago.

"the new kid? what'd he do? i'll teach him a lesson if you want."

"his fucking blind ass couldn't watch where the fuck he was going and fucking bumped into me!"

"are you kidding me? that's it?" hyunjin genuinely could not believe his dear friend was so upset over an accident. "hyung it was an accident. i'm sure the kid didn't mean to."

"it's his fault! he didn't look where he was going!"

"go to class now hyung- i cant believe you."

"wait wait wait, so he bumps into me...and i'm the bad guy?"

"duh-"

"not the time to reference billie eilish, hyunjin."

"aye, you gave the opportunity, i just took it." hyunjin shrugged, walking off to class.

minho rolled his eyes and reluctantly followed. he walked into class and slumped in his chair. a minute before the bell rings, he watches as jisung walks through the door. he kept his head down and still had his hood up and headphones in. he noticed him walking quickly, making him curious. why do you give a shit about him minho?

the teacher walked in and quickly, the class grew silent.

by lunch time, minho had enough of seeing jisungs face. he sat at his table with his friends, quietly eating his chicken as they all talked. he wasn't really listening, until one specific conversation came up.

"don't you ever feel bad for him?" jeongin asked them.

"who the new kid?" now it was changbins turn to question.

"yeah han jisung."

"hm never really paid attention." changbin shrugged.

"idk he seems so sad and lonely. do you think he's getting bullied?"

"i'm surprised minho isn't bullying him." hyunjin said, looking straight into minhos eyes.

"hmmm only on the inside." said boy replied sarcastically.

meanwhile jisung was lonely. he still hadn't made any friends and he felt like no one noticed him. he was invisible. he heard the table of boys across from him talking about him, and honestly it made him feel worse about himself. he quickly got up and walked to the bathroom.

as soon as he walked in, he saw the tall boy from yesterday standing there. "taehyung, jimin, grab him." he said.

"w-who are you?" jisung asked in a small voice.

"my name is jungkook. that's all you need to know about me." he stated. he pushed jisung into the wall and started punching him.

"OW~ why me?" jisung choked out through his sob.

"cmon kid, you're the perfect target. new, lonely, useless, weak, how could i not turn you into my little punching bag."  he continued to hit jisung, as he tried to pick himself up. he tried to run out of the bathroom but was pulled back by his hair.

"you think you can get away from me bitch? what are you gonna do, cry to your mommy?" jungkook mocked as he slammed him into the wall again, punching him in the face.

after that, jungkook and his two minions walked out. they left jisung laying by the wall, sobbing. they still had another half hour before class started, so jisung was lucky he wouldn't be missing class.

he slowly sat up, bringing his knees into his chest. "i'm so sorry mom. i'll be strong for you mom. but it's hard. it's so hard. please tell me, why'd you leave? what'd you out in your letter, dad won't let me read it. can i please join you? i don't like being alive anymore mom." the poor boy whispered to his mother, as he rocked himself back and forth, crying on the floor of the bathroom.

once he managed to calm himself down, he get up and washes his face with cold water. he dried his face and looked in the mirror. "disgusting." he muttered before he walked out of the bathroom. it was still too early to go to class, so jisung decided to go to the roof.

he sat on the edge, putting his headphones in. he sat there listening to his 'i'm in a coming of age movie' playlist and felt the cool october breeze hit his face. he felt himself relax.

suddenly, he hears shouting from behind him. it's those boys who sit across from me at lunch.

"hey, what are you doing?" (your behavior is so..UGH!) the blonde with curly hair yelled. i turned myself around and looked at them. the one who just yelled started walking slowly towards me with his arms out.

"hey, that's really dangerous. you shouldn't do that. i'm sure your parents would miss you very much if you ended up dying." he said calmly.

now jisung really tried not to get an attitude. but he failed. "you don't know anything about me OR my family. so stay out of other peoples business. and also i was just relaxing god damn- oh my god." he started backing up as he slammed his hand over his mouth. "i'm so sorry. that was so rude, i'm sorry i didn't mean to get an attitude."

at this point the poor boy was basically on the ground, shaking in fear as the seven boys in front of him stood shocked.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean it oh my god, i feel so bad. stupid jisung. stupid stupid stupid." he hit himself on the head three times before a hand stopped him. he freaked out at the contact and quickly ran to class.

"who was wrong for hating him now huh?" minho snarled as he watched the boy run towards the door to the roof.

a/n: this is shorter than i wanted it to be, but i'm sleepy. and i also haven't been eating or sleeping properly and my mental health is going to shit. anygays, i love you all. <3