12

everyone froze at jisungs answer, felix tackling him in a hug. "jisung i love you!" he started crying on jisung, and he just laughed.

"i love you too lix."

"okay how about we go eat dinner now?" chan suggested and they all agreed.

they all got up, walking into the dining room, sitting at the table. all the couples sat next to each other while minho and jisung sat across from each other.

somin brought out the pizzas she made and sliced, placing them around the table. "i hope you enjoy the food." she bowed politely.

"thank you noona." all the boys chimed as they bowed back.

as soon as somin walked away, all the boys began digging in, except jisung. felix looked over and frowned. he grabbed a slice and put it on jisungs plate whispering "please try to eat a little bit. for me? if you can't finish it, that's okay."

jisung looked at him, holding back tears, and nodded. he hesitantly brought the slice up to his mouth, and then lowered it. he was trying but he couldn't bring himself to take a bite.

"for fucks sake, just eat the damn pizza and stop begging for everyone's attention." minho spat as he watched the boy put the slice back down.

jisung got up, walking to a guest room. he sat by the big window and started crying. not even a minute later felix came in, locking the door behind him.

"hey ji..come here." he opened his arms and jisung quickly accepted his hug. jisung was certain that out of all those boys, felix was the one he trusted the most.

he tried not to trust anyone, but his problem was he trusted everyone too easily. he was glad he trusted felix though.

"i-i'm really trying."

"i know ji..i know."

"w-why is it so hard for me?"

"i don't know ji. what's important is you're trying though. it may be hard for you, but you're still trying. and that's enough."

jisung nodded and felix wiped his tears.

"i'll eat with you okay. we don't have to rush, we can go at your pace okay?"

"okay." jisung nodded and gave felix a small smile.

they boys hooked arms and walked back out to the dining room. they sat down and felix looked over at jisung. jisung nodded and both boys picked up their pizza.

they continued to look at each other as they both slowly took a bite of their pizza, slowly chewing. felix gave jisung a small smile.

"i'm proud of you ji." he whispered and jisung fought back his tears.

"what the hell did i just witness?" minho asked, a weirded out look on his face.

"yeah i'm sorry i gotta agree with minho on this one, what are you doing hyungs?" jeongin added.

"it's nothing don't worry about it." felix said, jisung giving him a grateful look.

"why are you two being so weird?" minho spoke up once again.

"hyung, you're the last person i would tell. okay maybe i wouldn't tell you at all."

"it's my house i at least deserve an explanation!"

"we don't owe you shit!"

"you're both acting weird, why were you eating like that?"

"that's none of your business! one, it's not my place to tell. and two, you're an asshole why would i tell you?"

"did you really just call me an asshole? i thought we were friends, lix."

"we are, min. that's why i can say that. i can call your out on your shit from a place of love because we are friends. you're seriously being an asshole. you upset me and jisung. jisung has never done anything to you and you hate him and you feel the need to be an asshole to him and it's not right! you can't call him names and yell at him and then ask him why he tried to kill himself! i don't know for sure but there's a chance you were a part of the reason. get your shit together hyung because i'm not just gonna sit by and watch you treat my best friend like trash. he is a valuable person with valid feelings. stop." at this point felix was standing up, leaning against the table.

minho was truly at a loss for words. he decided to bury the shock and slight hint of pain with anger.

"you don't control me, i do what i want."

"does our friendship mean nothing to you? i love you like a brother, i really do, but i'm not afraid to cut you off if you're gonna be a shitty person. this isn't you minho, i know it's not. so knock it off."

"i can't believe you're turning your back on someone you've known your whole life for someone you just met."

"i'm not turning my back on you! and yea i've known you my whole life which is why i can say this isn't you!"

"just go back to eating weirdly."

felix rolled his eyes and sat down. he looked over and noticed jisung crying, quickly pulling him into a hug. this sight pained minho and he didn't know why. so he decided.. guess what? yep to bury it with anger.

"ji, do you want to try and eat a little more?"

jisung nodded. he needed to try.

"okay, let's go." felix pulled away and they continued to eat together.

about half way through the pizza, felix whispered to jisung "you're doing so well. i'm so proud of you."

changbin looked over in admiration. it was clear that jisung was struggling, he was going through hell. and he really admired felix for being there and helping him.

felix helped jisung finish the whole slice and then pulled him into a hug. "you did so well. i'm so proud. you did it."

jisung just let himself cry, feeling so happy that he has felix.

"okay, let's go watch more movies for the rest of the night now that they're finally done." minho said, his tone was bittersweet.

they went into the living room and turned on parasite. they all sat down and got comfy, felix getting sandwiched by jisung and changbin.

by the end of the movie, minho and chan were the only ones still awake. or so they thought.

"w-what do you think jisungs going through?"

"why do you care?"

"i don't! i'm just nosy."

"mhm. but i don't know. whatever it is, it's probably worse than we know. we just have to wait for him to trust us to open up about it."

"did you see him and felix at dinner? he has to have told felix more than he has anyone else. if not, everything."

"and that's up to him. he will tell us when the time comes. just be patient and wait for him."

"okay. good night hyung."

"good night minho."

and just like every night, jisung silently cried himself to sleep.

a/n: hi lovelies. i hope you're all doing well.
and happy birthday, i love you chokememinho