30

jisung woke up first the next morning, looking up at the peacefully sleeping minho. he smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair. slowly, minho opened his eyes. he pulled jisung closer to him and lightly kissed his lips.

their cute moment was short-lived as the two boys heard banging on the door downstairs. the boys groaned as they both got up to go answer the door.

"ow! shit! fuck!" jisung whisper yelled as he attempted to walk.

"are you okay baby?" minho spinner around maybe a little too fast, grabbing jisung by the waist and pulling him close.

"shit that hurts!" jisung whined.

"i'm sorry baby." minho pouted.

they quickly, yet carefully, made their way to the door. minho swung it open and saw their friends standing there holding a cheese cake. minho looked confused while jisung looked excited.

the group of six invited themselves into the house, bringing the cheesecake to the dining room. but as soon as felix noticed jisungs limp, he dragged him into the kitchen.

"sungie!" felix said in a scolding tone. "why have neither you or minho hyung not been answering anyone's messages?"

"uh miss girl- we were asleep."

"really because, miss girl- it looks like you were busy doing other things."

jisung felt his face heat up, accompanied by a light blush sprinkled across his cheeks. "y-yah!"

"sooo sungie lost his virginity?"

"lixxxxx! can you please not!" jisung pouted.

"how was it?"

"LEE FELIX!"

"what? an innocent question. i'll tell you, my first time was amazing. it was all fast and rough and i was tied to the bed."

"lix what the hell?"

"hey, binnie is kinky." felix shrugged.

"ew, i don't wanna know his kinks."

"okay anyways, tell meeee!"

"it was gentle and romantic. he was so caring and sweet and lixie i really am in love with him. he said we weren't having sex, we were making love. he showed me how much he loves me. he made me realize i'm loved. he kissed all my cuts and told me i'm beautiful." jisung began tearing up as felix squealed like a fan girl, pulling jisung into a hug.

"oh em geeee! that's so cute sungie!"

felix grabbed jisungs arm gently, pulling him into the dining room. "guys who knew minho hyung was such a romantic?!"

everyone looked at felix questioningly and jisung cover his mouth with his hand. "lix shut up!" he pulled felix back into the kitchen and pleaded. "lixie please please please don't tell everyone all of that! i told you because you're my best friend. please don't say anything."

felix looked into jisungs big, sparkly doe eyes and he couldn't say no. "fine. only because i love you."

"thank you lix. now, why cheesecake?"

"because it's your favorite! i just felt like we should."

"oh my god lix come here, i love you!" jisung pulled felix into a tight hug. "okay not help me back out there, it hurts."

felix laughed and helped jisung into the seat next to minho. "baby i missed you, what took so long?" minho pouted.

"felix has a big mouth is what took so long."

"hey! i do not have a big mouth!" felix defended himself.

"oh..what'd you mean when you said minhos a romantic?" seungmin questioned.

"lix please no!" jisung pleaded.

"lix just go ahead. they'll find out anyways." minho said.

"fine, tell them lix." jisung pouted.

"oh em gee! minho hyung took jisungs virginity in like the most romantic way ever last night!"

"minho lost his virginity? JISUNG LOST HIS VIRGINITY? w o a h." jeongin looked wide eyed.

"tell us about it." hyunjin shrugged.

"uh- ew no. some of us are trynna eat." seungmin gave a disgusted look to his boyfriend.

"uh let's keep that part personal." minho said as him and jisung were both now red.

"but felix knows. why else would he call minho a romantic?" chan pointed out.

"ahhhh can we not? please? respect our privacy." jisung rolled his eyes and began eating his cheesecake.

"anyways, sleepover tonight?" chan suggested.

"sure, where?" minho asked as everyone agreed.

"here." chan shrugged

"oh sure, invite yourselves into my house." minho said quietly, making everyone laugh.

"okay okay, movies today?" chan laughed.

"yes!" all the boys agreed as they hurried to eat.

a/n: this is shorter than normal bc i'm drained today, i'm sorry loves.