25

"a-and then he said he could kiss my pout!" jisung was confused as he ranted to his best friend, who was sitting on his bed.

"well how'd it make you feel? were you uncomfortable?" felix asked, looking up at the pacing boy.

jisung stopped in his tracks. "n-no...i felt my face heat up and i got butterflies in my tummy.."

"you're falling for him ji!" felix tackled jisung to his bed with a hug.

that sentence scared jisung so badly. he never fell in love and if he did, it would never be reciprocated.

"n-no i'm not!"

"okay...i don't believe you but, okay."

jisung pouted and just hugged felix back. "anygays, how are you and changbin hyung?"

"we're great. i seriously love him so much."

"that's so cute!" jisung said as he started shaking felix as the two boys giggled.

minho opened the door, looking at the two boys. he was hoping to hang out with jisung, but that plan was now ruined. "oh sorry to interrupt." and he quickly shut the door.

"wait minho hyung!" jisung yelled out as felix got off of him. minho opened the door again, an unreadable expression on his face.

"what?"

"what's wrong hyung?"

"nothing."

"no, you're upset. why?"

"i said it's nothing."

"but it is something."

"I DONT PRY WITH YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE DAMNIT!" and with that minho slammed the door shut, leaving jisung frozen on the bed.

"ji, come here bubs." felix grabbed him gently as he started to cry.

"i-i don't understand...what'd i do? a-and he k-knows i don't like yelling. what'd i do wrong?" jisung whispered as he cried on felixs shoulder.

"shhhh it's okay bubs. you didn't do anything."

felix laid down with jisung and jisung ended up crying himself to sleep. once he was asleep, felix quietly got up and went to minhos room.

"what the hell, min? whyd you yell at him. it's one thing to be upset but you know how he feels about being yelled at."

"i know.." minho sighed, "i don't know what came over me. is he okay?"

"he's asleep now. he cried himself to sleep. i'm going home, you better make things right."

"i will."

felix went home and minho went into jisungs room. he silently slipped under the covers, pulling jisung closer.

"you know i'm not actually asleep.." jisung mumbled as he looked up at minho.

"ji..i'm sorry. i don't know what came over me.."

"it's okay hyung..we all have those moments."

"it doesn't matter, i still shouldn't have yelled at you."

"hyung..." jisung scooted closer, wrapping his arms around minhos neck. he didn't know why he did this, it just felt right. "i'm sorry for prying."

"no no no! i said it was nothing because i didn't know why i got mad. i was hoping to hang out with you, but you were with felix.."

"oh my god! you got jealous!"

"me? jealous? not me, wrong bitch."

"hyungie got jealous!"

"no."

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"shut up!"

"make me!"

and without thinking, minho crashed his lips onto jisungs. jisung had never had his first kiss before but he didn't waste any time kissing back. the kiss was full of love, love for one another that they hadn't even realized they had.

minho pulled off, and looked at jisung for maybe too long. "oh my god. i'm so sorry ji!"

"no it's okay hyung. i liked it." now jisung realized. he realized what felix said was true. he was falling for minho. and he was falling hard. the kiss gave him hope. he knew he shouldn't have hope but he couldn't help it.

"was that your first kiss?" jisung asked shyly.

"yeah actually, it was.." minho had a small smile that was illuminated by the moonlight seeping through the window.

"jisung..can i tell you something?"

"what is it hyung?"

"okay so, i'm done with hiding my emotions. so..i'm just gonna say it and i don't want to make you uncomfortable but i..i'm falling in love with you..." minho said quietly and jisung looked up, wide-eyed.

"why?"

"you're just so genuinely beautiful. inside and out. your sparkly eyes, your beautiful smile. your laugh is like music to my ears. you may not see just how beautiful you are, but i do. i cant help but fall in love with you."

jisung felt himself fall ten times harder, his eyes watering as he looked at minho.

"minho hyung! i'm falling for you too. your stupidly beautiful face, your stupidly beautiful laugh, your stupidly beautiful smile, your stupidly soft hair, your stupidly sweet words!" jisung pulled minho closer, burying his face in his neck.

"s-seriously? am i dreaming?"

"hyung how could i not fall for you?" jisung said as he started crying.

"no, no tears!" minho said quickly, rubbing jisungs back gently.

"they're happy tears hyung."

"so..you're really falling in love with me too?"

"of course! you're really falling in love with me?"

"how could i resist the han jisung?"

"hahahaha hyuuunnngggg!"

both the boys giggled softly, intoxicated by the feeling of each other.

"hyung...can you kiss me again?" jisung asked shyly.

minho wasted no time in connecting his lips with jisungs. he kissed him softly, both boys content with their newly realized feelings towards each other. jisung pulls minho closer, deepening the kiss.

"needy are we?" minho said as they catch their breath.

"yes." jisung said as he reconnected their lips. minho flips them so he's hovering above jisung, continuing the kiss.

when the boys parted, they just looked into each other's eyes. they always get lost in each other's eyes. they took their time to admire one another, jisungs arms still around the elders neck.

"we have school tomorrow, we should probably sleep." minho chuckled as he laid back down next to jisung.

"good night hyung."

"sleep well love."

"i will since i'm with you." jisung smiled as he pulled minho close.

the two boys drifted off to sleep with swollen lips and content smiles on their faces, still holding onto each other.

a/n: BFJDJSKJFID finally 😔 i was about to delete the whole chapter but i'm tired and in class sooo, i hope you enjoyed.