33

"hyung..the view is beautiful." jisung watched, still on the rooftop, as the sun began rising.

"not as beautiful as you." minho kissed his neck softly.

"that was so cheesy!"

"you loved it though!"

"shut up."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"see you can't be salty with me." minho had a satisfied grin on his face.

"watch me!" jisung felt as if minho just challenged him.

"wait don't actually- princess!"

jisung smiled at his new favorite nickname and turned to face minho. "you called me?"

"you like the nickname princess? i like it. i think it suits you."

"yes i love it. but what do you mean suits me?"

"you're so pretty and maybe not the most graceful but that's besides the point. you're extremely fragile and delicate. i don't know how to put into words how beautiful you are. sometimes high maintenance- hey don't hit me! i was just kidding! but seriously you're beautiful inside and out, it makes me think you walked out of a barbie movie."

both the boys laughed until jisung gasped. "WE HAVE TO WATCH BARBIE AND THE TWELVE DANCING PRINCESSES! it's my favorite barbie movie ever."

"okay, tonight we can watch barbie and the twelve dancing princesses." minho laughed. "we should get
home now."

"ughhhh fine. only because everyone is still there though."

"oh- i forgot about them. i was just saying because we need to shower, we smell like outside."

"can we shower together? it's just..i get distracted when i'm alone." jisung asked shyly.

"of course princess." minho smiled.

the new couple stood up, fingers intertwined as they walked home. they walked through the door and noticed everyone sitting around the couches, minhos parents in the center.

"wha-.." minho began to speak but was cut off.

"how'd it go?" felix asked, looking at jisung with eager eyes.

"what are you-..."

"i heard you guys, you thought i was asleep but i wasn't. i'm a spy or whateva. but you went on a date at like one in the morning."

"oh my god lix- mosey." jisung shook his head.

"ahh shut up! are you together now or not!" seungmin was growing impatient.

"cmon princess let's go shower." minho started pulling jisung away but felix tackled him.

"i've had to deal with you being an asshole and then you becoming friends and the astronomical amount of sexual tension between you two. now TELL ME! did. you. ask. jisung. to. be. your. boyfriend. or. not?"

"yes. i asked him to be my boyfriend."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY JI? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!"

"i said yes, duh."

"AHHHHHH!" felix squealed like a fan girl as he jumped onto jisung. "i'm so happy for you congratulations ji!"

"lix if you squeeze me any harder i think you'll break me." jisung struggled out.

"thank god, i thought i'd have to plan an arranged marriage between you two." choonhee laughed. "i was actually- but your father made me stop. something about letting them figure things out and love how they want."

"mom! that would ruin things!" minho pouted.

"what? how? my plan is flawless."

"because then in the future, i can't propose to jisung myself!"

"oh i forgot he was secretly a romantic." felix spoke up.

"he really is. he asked me to be his boyfriend while we watched the stars on the roof of the convenience store. i couldn't have asked for anything better." jisung smiled.

"okay okay! jisung and i need to shower, we smell like outside." minho quickly ran up the stairs, hands intertwined as he and jisung giggled like little kids.

"not running on the-! they're not gonna listen anyways." choonhee sighed, causing everyone else to laugh. "let's go eat breakfast."

"here, get in princess." jisung stepped into the shower as minho took his clothes off. when he stepped in, he wrapped his arms around jisungs waist. he laid his head on jisungs shoulder, kissing his neck gently.

"i can't tell you this enough..i love you." minho smiled softly."

"i love you too. and i'm glad you can't tell me it enough, that just means you'll always have to tell me."

"i'll never stop telling you."

jisung turned around, wrapping his arms around minhos neck. "and i'll never stop telling you either."

minho smiled as he connected their lips. "here, let me wash your hair." minho started massaging shampoo into jisungs hair.

"mmmmm feels nice." jisung sighed contently.

"you're so cute hehe." minho giggled, beginning to wash his own hair.

jisung rinsed out the shampoo and began to wash his body. minho washed his hands off and put conditioner in jisungs hair before he rinsed out his own. he scrubbed jisungs back after he put conditioner in his own hair. as he was putting it in, jisung started scrubbing minhos back, slowly and gently.

"you're so beautiful hyung."

"not as beautiful as you princess."

"nooo, i'm scarred. you're not. your skin is so smooth, you don't have scars and cuts all over it."

"baby," minho turned around so he could look jisung in the eyes, "just because you have cuts and scars it doesn't mean you're not beautiful. you're so incredibly beautiful i don't care that you have scars. i told you before, it's a part of you. i love every part of you. the good and the bad."

jisung smiled as he lightly pecked minhos lips. "i love you so much hyung. thank you for showing me i'm loveable. without you i would've never even thought of trying to love myself."

"you should love yourself, and it's okay to not. you're trying, that's what matters princess."

minho washed his body while jisung stood under the running water. "i never thought my life would turn out like this...thank god it did."

"sometimes you gotta just..trust the process. everything happens for a reason. sometimes it's like 'okay what the fuck', but in the end..everything works itself out."

"who knew you were so wise. romantic AND wise? i sure did hit the jackpot with you, i'm not letting you go anywhere!"

"haha princess, i wasn't planning on going anywhere."

the boys rinsed off and got out, grabbing their towels. once they got dressed in sweatpants and hoodies, they went downstairs to eat.

"what took so long? did you guys bang?" felix asked as the couple sat down at the table.

"why would we bang, felix?" minho sighed.

"you were in the shower together...naked...and didn't fuck?" felix questioned.

"no?? the human body is over sexualized. there's nothing sexual about it. we just showered and it took so long because we were talking." minho shook his head at his friends.

"jeez lixie, i don't even want the details from your relationship." jisung laughed.

"yah!" felix yelled at his best friend and the whole table erupted in laughter.

a/n: finally i wrote out a normal length chapter.