31

it was night tg my ime now, none of the boys knew what time it was. they were all laid down talking as boys over flowers played in the back.

"ji?" felix called out.

"yeah lix?"

"have you stopped..uh you know...uhm...cutting yourself?"

"yeah.." jisung looked over at felix, smiling softly. "it's been hard lix. there are still times when my mind gets the better of me. my urges are really bad. it's definitely a lot easier to not do it now that i'm living with minho hyung."

"jisung, i'm so proud of you." felix scooted closer, hugging the boy.

"ji? can you come with me real quick?" minho suddenly asks.

"yeah." jisung gets up and follows minho up the stairs. minho brings him to the biggest window in the house, right at the end of the hallway.

"you see the moon?"

"yes."

"that's your mother, right?"

"i'd like to think so."

"just..i've told you i'm always here for you but..remember she is too. she's looking out for you. she's watching over you. look how brightly shes shining...shes telling you that you did well. she's telling you that you're strong. don't ever forget that. whenever you get urges, just remember she's watching over you. remember that she shines brightly for you. remember no matter what, that you don't need to do that. and if you do, then that's okay too. no one is going to be disappointed in you. we'll all still love you just the same. i can see the effort youve been putting in. eating more, distracting yourself more..just don't feel like you have to be okay. life's treated you like shit, it's okay not to be okay. please don't pretend with me...please. i love you so so much. and as much as i want you to be okay, sometimes you just need to not be okay. i don't want you to feel pressured to pretend to be fine. i'm here for you every step of the way. i'm not going anywhere."

"i love you so much hyung." jisung cried as he buried his face in minhos chest. he looked up and minho dried his tears.

minho slowly pushed jisung backwards, until his back hit the wall. minho connected his lips with the boys in a soft, loving kiss. "now, let's go back to those losers." minho smiled and jisung giggled. minho took jisungs hand and they walked back downstairs.

"are you two finally dating?" felix asked as the boys laid down.

"not yet." minho said as he pulled jisung close to him.

"what?! why not?"

"because! i have how i'm asking him all planned out, just wait for our date!" minho huffed as he began playing with jisungs hair.

"awwww!" felix stared at the two with stars in his eyes. at first, he didn't trust minho. not at all. but seeing how genuinely happy jisung is with him, seeing how genuinely happy minho is with him, seeing how genuinely happy they make each other...felix can't help but trust him.

"wait yall can bang but you can't ask him out? cmon minho." changbin laughed causing everyone else to laugh.

"i told you! i have a special way that i'm gonna ask! it has to be perfect." minho pouted as he pulled jisung closer to his chest.

"well hurry up!" chan laughed at him.

"don't rush me. it's our relationship not yours." minho huffed.

"i know i know." and then all the boys turned their attention to boys over flowers.

it was now closer to one a.m and minho and jisung were the only ones awake. jisung was facing minho, his arms around his neck while minhos arms wrapped around jisungs waist. their bodies were pressed up against each other as they whispered softly to each other.

"i love you minmin."

"i love you too ji."

"promise me you'll never leave?"

"i promise."

"i don't deserve you."

"no but you do. you deserve the world."

"you are my world."

"that was cheesy ji."

"i know it was horrible."

"no it was still cute."

"don't make me blush."

minho leaned in and kissed jisung softly. when minho pulled away, jisung pouted and pulled him back. minho smiled into the kiss as jisung pulled him impossibly closer. their legs were tangled together as they laid there making out.

the two boys pulled apart, catching their breath. "wanna go on a late night date at the convenience store?" jisung smiled at minhos idea, nodding quickly.

neither boys bothered changing out of their pajamas, slipping on their shoes and slipping out of the house. the two boys ran through the streets, fingers interlocked with one another's. they looked over at each other and smiled as they continued running through the streets.

again, both boys felt like they were in euphoria. this time, it was just in a different sense. they felt reckless and free. they felt like nothing else in the world mattered.

they stopped in front of the convenience store, catching their breath. they walked in, instantly going to get a bunch of junk food. they bought root beer and all kinds of snacks and candy. once minho paid for everything, they went up to the roof. they settled on the edge, looking up at the sky.

"hey ji, can i ask you something?"

a/n: this book is ending soon and it makes me so sad. i don't wanna end the book. it's okay though because i keep getting ideas for more fan fictions.