20

jisung walked out of the bathroom slowly, a towel wrapped around his hips. minho looked up and his eyes widened as he started blushing.

"i-i need clothes.."

"right! i'm sorry hang on!" minho quickly got up, walking over to his closet. he grabbed him some clothes to wear and quickly walked back over. he stared at jisung for a minute, debating his question.

"hyung i know it's ugly but could you please not stare?"

minho looked up quickly, "no no! first, it's not ugly. it's a part of who you are and that's so beautiful. second, i was wondering if you wanted me to help you wrap them...?"

"oh..." jisung started blushing, looking to the side. "i was just going to have your mom do it, but i guess you can."

"come here, let me get the bandage roll." he grabbed the bandage rolls from under his sink, and the neosporin from the medicine cabinet. he turned back around and went to jisung.

he moved jisung to his bed, sitting him down carefully. he put neosporin all over his arms and tummy, proceeding to wrap them.

"u-uhhh..jisung...i need to get your thighs...can you stand up? and obviously keep the towel over your peen..." minho blushed.

"o-oh...yeah." jisung stood up, keeping the towel over his member. just as carefully as before, minho put the neosporin on his hips and thighs, wrapping them in bandages.

jisung walked back into the bathroom, getting dressed. when he left, he saw minho sitting in his bed while playing with his phone. "you can go downstairs, breakfast is ready. i'm gonna shower really quick." minho informed him.

"okay, thank you." jisung walked quietly down the stairs. "good morning." he bowed, greeting minhos parents.

"good morning honey, how'd you sleep?"

"i slept well." jisung let a soft smile reach his face. she really is just like mom. in the best way possible.

"eat lots, okay?" jiyoung smiled at jisung and he nodded.  jisung sat down at the table and started slowly eating.

"so, how'd you meet minho?" jiyoung asked.

"well it's complicated. our first meeting was in the school bathroom and he yelled at me. eventually i became friends with his friends and he didn't like that. he hated me and would always say mean things to me. like really really mean things. but felix invited me to their sleepover here last weekend and it was absolute hell. until he found me crying in the bathroom at three a.m, and then comforted me and apologized. now, i'm so glad we're friends." jisung felt a little pang at his heart as he said the word friends, but he decided to ignore it.

"i'm sorry for his behavior." jiyoung frowned.

"nonono! it's okay, really. sure we started off bad, but if it wasn't for that we wouldn't be where we are now." jisung reassured them.

"and i promise you, you're father will get what he deserves, we'll make sure of it." choonhee grabbed jisungs hand and smiled at him. jisung nodded, feeling dreadful and grateful at the same time.

"i-is it normal to feel like this?" jisung questioned.

"like what honey?"

"i feel so grateful and happy i don't have to put up with his abuse...but i feel sad and dreadful. he's already been through a lot and-"

"and nothing. it doesn't matter what he's been through, it doesn't give him an excuse for abusing his son. i understand he's all the biological family you had left but he's so extremely toxic, and i regret finding out so late. we're your family now jisung. i promise, we will take care of you. in this house you don't have to be afraid to be who you are. we love and accept you no matter what. everyone gets treated with love and respect because we're all human." choonhee cut jisung off, causing him to tear up.

"i don't deserve this." he started crying.

just as he began crying, minho walked down the stairs, running when he saw jisungs state. he quickly wrapped his arms around the boy, pulling him into his chest. "hey, whats wrong. what happened."

"i don't deserve you guys."

"nono, don't say that."

"i hate to ruin this sweet moment, but minho sweetie we gotta chat privately later. for now, sit and eat we gotta talk." choonhee ordered. minho sat next to jisung, waiting for his parents to speak.

"we need to know, do you want to take over the company?" jiyoung asked.

"n-no...not really." minho looked down, afraid to disappoint his parents.

"that's okay. we just needed to know bubs, we weren't gonna make you if you didn't want to. we also didn't want to just assume you wanted to." choonhee smiled at minho, and he felt a weight lift off his shoulders.

"okay hurry and eat, you boys have a busy day ahead of you." choonhee smiled at them.

a/n: shorter than normal but i love you guys 🥺💗 it's almost 3 am and i cant sleep. alexa play insomnia by stray kids. i hope you're enjoying this book🥺