14

"breakfast was delicious, thank you chan hyung!" jisung smiled as he put his plate in the sink.

"no problem kid. hey, can we talk for a minute?"

"sure, what's up hyung?"

"did minho really apologize?"

"yeah. i didn't expect it either, but i'm really happy we're friends now!" jisung couldn't help the smile that crept up his face.

"okay, you can go now."

jisung walked away and over to the couch, sandwiching himself between minho and felix.

"ayo, everyone get out of my house, except jisung." minho ordered and everyone reluctantly left.

"are you sure i can trust you two alone?" felix questioned at the doorway.

"i'm taking him to get cheesecake to apologize for my shitty actions!" minho defended. felix nodded and left. walking slowly.

minho laughed at the boy and shut the door behind him. "so..more tower of god?"

"yes please hyung!" jisung smiled, he felt different with minho and he didn't know why.

they spent a couple hours watching tower of god before deciding to order food. minho ordered chicken and soba noodles for the two of them.

when the food got here, minho took it quickly and made his way back to the couch. after they started eating, they slowly ended up closer to each other.

"you know, if you wanna cuddle all you have to do is ask." minho teased as they finished eating. jisung didn't know why his face went red or why he felt butterflies erupt in his tummy.

"let's just go get cheesecake now." jisung quickly stood up. minho laughed at the boy and got up, joining him in putting shoes on. they didn't care that they were in hoodies and sweatpants, they just wanted cheesecake.

the two boys walked together side by side to the café, their hands bumping occasionally. jisung found it surprisingly easy to talk to the boy, unlike before.

they walked into the café and walked up to the register.

"hi welcome to sunshine café, how may i help you?"

"hi, can we get two slices of cheesecake and two iced americanos please?"

"of course. after you pay you can go ahead and sit down, we'll bring it right out to you." the woman, yuna, smiled at them.

the two boys walked to a table for two, sitting down and getting comfortable. after a couple short minutes, yuna brings them their order and then returns to the counter.

"hyung, when do our parents get back from their business trip?" jisung seemed nervous and this didn't go unnoticed by the older.

"next friday. are you okay ji?"

"i'm fine, thank you hyung."

"no problem ji."

the two boys ate in a comfortable silence. when they left they decided to go back to minhos house, continuing tower of god. on their way back to minhos house, the two continued to talk about everything yet nothing at the same time.

jisung felt great, as did minho. they didn't know why their newfound friendship made them feel so happy, but it did.

as soon as they arrived at minhos house, they were seated on the couch while tower of god played.

"uh hyung?"

"yeah ji?"

"c-can we cuddle?"

"of course!" minho smiled to himself as he laid down. "here, come lay."

jisung smiled as he got settled in the boys arms. "i've never cuddled with someone before, but i think it might be my new favorite thing."

"i love cuddles, believe it or not." the boys laughed. the atmosphere was perfect. it was just them, talking and laughing while tower of god played. the boys couldn't have asked for a better way to spend their day.

this goes on into night, the two boys laying there making jokes.

"you have to sing or rap for me!" minho announced as they laid there.

"noooo i'm shy hyung!" jisung hurried his face into minhos chest. their laughing died down and the only noise was them breathing. jisung listened to minhos heartbeat, feeling himself calming.

"i think i found the cure to anxiety." jisung whispered.

"what?"

"your heartbeat." and both the boys were laughing again.

anyone who saw them would've thought they were drunk, but no. they were intoxicated with each other. neither knew why they just couldn't get enough of the other.

jisung raised his arm and his sleeve fell down, exposing his arm that was covered in the red marks he placed there. minho grabbed his arms, wrapping his around him.

"don't feel ashamed jisungie. i'm not even gonna tell you to stop. i don't know what that's like but it can't be easy. it can't be easy to stop. instead, i'll remind you i'm here. i'm here and i'm not going anywhere. i promise, i'll always be by your side."

"promise?" jisung held out his pinkie, minho interlocking his.

"promise."

jisung felt a small smile creep up his face.

"wanna stay the night again?" minho asked.

"without everyone else?"

"for us to make up for lost time since i'm an asshole."

"hmmmm i guess."  jisung giggled and minho swears it was music to his ears.

they spend the rest of the night watching anime and talking. they talked about everything, getting to know each other better. they end up falling asleep on the couch, in each other's arms.

they didn't realize how intimate people could view that as, and they didn't care. they were happy in each other's embrace and that's what mattered to them. they enjoyed each other's comforting warmth. they enjoyed the laughing and joking around. that's what mattered to the new friends.

a/n: here's some fluff bc i love you guys. i genuinely can not put into words how thankful i am for all of you. i love and appreciate you all so much.