Mistletoe madness

Warning: This chapter will include: a drunk and horny Hawks read at own risk.
---

It was an early morning and Hawks was enjoying the breakfast you made. You sat down at the table across from Hawks who was scoffing down your cooking.

You looked at him and giggled.

Hawks looked at you. "Hey Y/n we're going out later." He said finishing up his food.

You gave him a confused look "where are we going?"

"You'll see." He replied.

-Time skip-

Hawks came into the living room holding matching sweaters "Let's wear these when we go out."

You looked up at him from your phone "Ok, but where are we going?"

"We're going to a.....Christmas party!"

"A party?"

"Yup Endeavor planned a party and I helped him decorate."

"Endeavor throwing a party and you decorating? Seems like an odd combination."

"It's not an odd combination, haven't you seen my room?"

You thought of all the Endeavor you seen all over Hawks' room. "It honestly scared me at first." You admitted.

"What do you mean it scared you" Hawks asked.

"So one I was traumatized and two it looks like a room for someone who simps for someone who's not real."

"Alright I get your point babybird, maybe my liking for Endeavor is a bit much." Hawks said. "How about we get our matching sweaters on now?"

You nodded and walked off to change into your sweater.

After Hawks changed into his sweater he walked into the living room.

"Looking good babybird." Hawks said referring to how your face was full of blush.

"I-I feel ridiculous."

"You look cute." Hawks said walking up to you. "How about we have a little fun before the party starts?" Hawks suggested kissing your neck.

Your blush deepened with each kiss. "So uh what time does this party start?" You asked pushing him back.

"Starts at one ends at five, we have plenty of time to do what we want so how about-" Hawks said before you cut him off.

"A movie!" You interjected.

"Well I did have some other plans but a movie is fine too." Hawks shrugged. "How about some Netflix and-" you cut him off again.

"Popcorn!" You said jumping off the couch going to the kitchen.

You walked back to the living room and started eating the popcorn.

---

"That was a good movie." You said to Hawks.

"Yeah but look at the time we should get going now." Hawks said looking at his phone. "Do you want me to call a taxi?"

"No I think I'd be comfortable with flying."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I really need to get used to how things used to be." You smiled "But not flying out of windows."

"Alright then let's go."

You and Hawks walked outside then flew up into the air. Everything looked so calm covered in a white sheet of snow.

When you both arrived at the party Endeavor greeted you. "Hello Hawks and Steel Chain."

It confused you how nice Endeavor was being, you were pretty used to the loud flaming man. "Hi Endeavor." You replied.

You left Hawks side and started to socialize. There was a karaoke area where Present Mic and Ectoplasm where competing.

"Hey Steel Chain." You heard someone say. When you turned around you seen Mt. Lady.

"Oh hey Mt. Lady, long time no see." You said giving her a warm smile.

"I know, but how are you I was worried when I heard what happened." She said.

"I'm doing pretty good now I'm attending quirk therapy and staying with Hawks."

"So the rumors are true?" She asked with a gasp.

"Yeah, I just don't know when we'll tell the media." You said reaching for the punch bowl.

"I wouldn't drink that punch if I were you, I was told it was spiked." Mt. Lady whispered. "And your secret is safe with me."

You and Mt. Lady talked for a while until Hawks came over.

"Hey Babybird how are you?" Hawks slurred wrapping an arm around you.

"Well I better leave you two to do your couple thing." Mt. Lady said walking off "It was nice catching up with you."

"Now that she's gone how about you meet me under the mistletoe eh?" Hawks suggested moving closer to you.

"Hawks how much punch did you drink?" You asked.

"Only about twenty cups nothing drastic." He admitted. "Now come with me." Hawks pulled you closer.

"Hawks the punch was spiked you're too drunk." You said backing up.

"Then why don't you drink some and we could have a drunk hook up." Hawks whispered low and huskly.

"No, you stay here and I'll get you some water." You said running off to get him some water.

While you were grabbing a water Hawks appeared behind you. "Looks like your cornered now babybird."

You could feel yourself blushing, the thought of you being backed up against a wall by the hottest guy you've even seen was too much.

"If you won't kiss me at least let me show everybody who you belong to by leaving a mark on you." Hawks said as he moved his mouth closer to your neck.

You pushed Hawks back.

"What's wrong babybird afraid of a little PDA?"

"No, just not here." You said looking away face still full of blush.

"Well let's take this back to my place then."

"You're too drunk to do anything you'll probably fly into a window." You joked. "Plus I want to stay a little longer."

"Fine but if you get too close to anyone I'll remind you who you belong to." Hawks said with a smirk.

You handed Hawks the water so he could sober up and went back to socializing. He was still drunk but was chill for the most of it, until he seen you talking to [an attractive hero].

"Hey now back it up, she's mine so don't get any ideas you hear me." Hawks said pulling you close to him.

You struggled out of his grasp "Don't worry it's just an innocent conversation Hawks." You reassured him.

"Yeah I wouldn't plan on stealing anyone." [attractive hero] said.

Other than that Hawks was pretty well behaved. When the party was over you called a taxi to take you both back to his apartment. It was a struggle getting Hawks to walk since he ended up falling asleep in the car, but eventually you got him in the apartment.

Hawks collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

"Sometimes you can be a handful," you said about your sleeping boyfriend. "But other times your the best thing that ever happened."