Hawks at the mall

Today was your day off and you decided to spend it with your two best friends at the mall.

Flora pulled up outside of your apartment in her car with Natasha in the passenger seat. "Come on Y/n" called Flora. You rushed down the stairs as quickly as possible and jumped in the back seat.

You and your friends caught up on things that've happened since the last time you all saw each other.

Once you all got to the mall you all decided to check out your favorite store. "This jacket would look so good with my... everything!" Exclaimed Flora.

"You say that about pretty much anything Flora" Natasha dead panned

After that store Flora wanted to check out the hero merch store. That store had pretty much anything you could think of as far as merch could go.

As soon as you walked in the store you noticed a bunch of things that said Steel Chain x Hawks.

"Wow people really are crazy about ships aren't they Y/n?" Said Natasha in a monotone voice.

You nodded in shock trying to remember when exactly these rumors started. Just then you noticed a familiar face. It was the young reporter girl from the fast food restaurant.

The young reporters eyes lit up when she saw you "Nice to see you again Steel Chain." Said the young reporter.

"Nice to see you again too what are you doing here?" You asked referring to the fact she was looking at the Steel Chain x Hawks merch.

"I was confused on why they're making this merch" said the young reporter rubbing her chin " I think it's pretty obvious that you and Hawks are just a rumor, right?" She asked for reassurance.

"Yes just a rumor, not an official couple." You told her then Hawks saying 'yet' replayed in your head.

"Well I should get going now" said the young reporter waving at you.

Then you heard Flora yell "Y/n! Look at all these Kamui woods things I found!" While Natasha was trying to reason with her that she didn't need it all.

"Come on Flora this happens every time we come here, you get overwhelmed." said Natasha "This is why we don't bring you here."

After twenty minutes of Natasha trying to reason with Flora she decided to get two Kamui wood shirts and another keychain.

"I'm starving now what are we going to eat?" Asked Flora.

"Hmm, I think I'm in the mood for chicken" replied Natasha "Y/n do you know anywhere good to get chicken?"

"Why did you ask me" you asked with utter confusion.

"It's because you hang out with the chicken king, Hawks" commented Flora.

"I'll text him to see if he knows anywhere with good chicken" you replied taking out your phone.
••••
Overgrown 🐔 Chicken

Y/n:Hey Hawks do you know anywhere to get good chicken in the mall?

Overgrown 🐔 Chicken: Wait your getting chicken without me?!

Y/n:I'm at the mall with my friends and they want to know where to get good chicken

Overgrown 🐔 Chicken: How bout I show you

Y/n:No. telling me is fine
Read

••••

"He said he'll show us" you said slipping your phone back in your pocket.

"How long will it take him to get here cause a girl needs to eat" asked Natasha.

"He'll be here in 3...2...-" but before you could finish counting someone covered your eyes and you heard a deep voice say 'guess who'. "Hello to you too Overgrown chicken" you said while removing the hands from your eyes.

"Wow you too really do look like a couple Y/n" said Flora.

"Can we just get some food already?" Asked Natasha

••••

Flora, Natasha, Hawks, and you were all on your way to the food court until you guys walked by the hero merch store.

"Wait what's this?" Hawks asked referring to the store.

"Oh that's a really amazing store that has all types of hero merch, come on let's go" said Flora.

You and Natasha waited outside until Hawks and Flora came out the store then Hawks texted you.
••••
Overgrown 🐔 Chicken
Overgrown 🐔 Chicken: look Y/n we could match

••♥••                         Overgrown 🐔 Chicken Overgrown 🐔 Chicken: look Y/n we could match

(Very old drawing)

Y/n:Hawks put those shirts back

Overgrown 🐔 Chicken: Ok but I'll get the Steel Chain body pillow

Y/n: No put that back too you weirdo!
Read
••••

'What am I going to do with him' you sighed internally.

"We're done~" Flora sung exiting the store.

"About time I was about to die" exaggerated Natasha.

"Let's go get some chicken now." Hawks said leading the group.