Night patrol🌶

Tonight was your first shift on night patrol, but after what happened at Hawks agency you didn't get much sleep.

••••
A few hours ago
••••
🌶
"Oh good it's just you both." The receptionist said with a relieved sigh.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Not too long ago fans bombarded the doors." She replied. "Hopefully there won't be a second wave."

"Maybe I should go before then." You looked at Hawks.

"No don't leave yet there's some paperwork I need help with."

In Hawks' office you were looking over the paperwork he needed help with.

"Hawks this was due two months ago." You deadpanned.

Hawks looked over your shoulder and read the date. "Oh you're right, guess there's no point in doing it now." He shrugged. "But there is something else we could do."

You looked at Hawks. "Like what?"

Hawks gave you a small smirk and rubbed his thumb on your bottom lip. "Soft." He mumbled before kissing you.

It's been a while since you and Hawks had a kiss like this (I'm saying a good few weeks) and for some reason you wanted to take things by the reins.

You gently bit Hawks lip doing your best to add some passion to the kiss.

"Is that really what you want to do?" Hawks whispered seductively, breaking your kiss.

"Yeah." You replied pulling Hawks back into the kiss.

Where did this sudden urge to be more dominant come from? Nobody knows but you and Hawks where certainly enjoying it.

Before you knew it Hawks had you pinned on his desk.

"You should've known that wouldn't last long." Hawks leered.

"I know." You replied, then looked over to Hawks' office phone. "The phone is ringing."

"Let it, we won't hear it in a minute." He whispered leaning down to your neck.

Just then the receptionist opened the door. "Mr. Hawks there's an important mission you need to tend to and-" she froze at the sight. "I- I'm so sorry I should've knocked first!" She said nervously turning around and covering her eyes.

Hawks reached out his hand to help you off his desk.

"You're needed quite a lot." You said playfully.

"I wish it was someone else for a change." Hawks sighed.

🌶
••♥••
Present time
••♥••

"Hiya boss" Yuuto greeted you at your agency.

"Yuuto shouldn't you be sleeping?" You asked.

"Yeah but I wanna join you on night patrol." He said. "I need to learn from one of the top 10 if I have big dreams."

"I guess but make sure you clock in."

••♥••

The night started off quite with just the sounds of cars and the warm lighting from the street lights. As you walked you started reminiscing your first date with Hawks.

When he flew you to the roof of a building and you both watched everything from above.

"Ms. Steel Chain." Yuuto said cutting your memory short.

"Hm?" You hummed.

"Your phone is ringing." He said.

"Excuse me." You said stepping into an alleyway.

"Y/n~" Hawks said as you answered the phone.

"Hawks are you ok?" You asked.

"No, I miss you come back."

"I'm working."

"But I wanna do something with you." He groaned. "It's lonely here without you."

"I was lonely when I was home without you too that's why I came to your agency." You admitted.

"So I can come visit you?!" Hawks asked excitedly.

"No I'll be home in a few hours."

"Alright." He said a bit sad. "Oh and before you hang up I wanna tell you something."

You hummed in confusion.

"I love you y/n~"

You could feel blush overcome your face. "I-I love you too." You stammered.

"What was that?"

"I love you too." You said a bit louder.

"What's my name?"

"I love you Keigo."

"Yay you said it, now I'll see you when you get back ok babybird?"

You said your goodbyes and put your phone away before someone's shoulder brushed against yours.

"Excuse me." They said but the voice was...familiar.

"Ready to get back to patrol boss?" Yuuto asked peaking his head into the alley.

"Uh yeah." You replied watching the person thinking of who the person could have been.