Engagment activities🍋

••••
🍋
••••

Hawks put his hands on your waist and looked into your eyes. "Well baby bird, are you ready for this?" He asked coyly.

You nodded leaning in for a kiss. Slowly you felt Hawks' soft warm tongue slide into your mouth signaling he wanted to go further. Hawks' hands slid down from your waist to your hips gently toying with your pants waistband.

"Go on sweetheart." You said between the kiss. "Do whatever you want."

With that Hawks slid down your pants caressing your lessly clothed ass. You let out a small moan as he squeezed and grabbed it.

Hawks pulled back from the kiss. "Get on the bed." He commanded breathlessly.

Taking a seat on the bed you looked up at Hawks who had his gaze fixated on you, caging you in with his arms.

"Something catch your attention?" You asked innocently pretending you didn't know what Hawks was looking at.

"Fuck y/n..." He muttered under his breath

"What's wrong dear?" You asked rubbing your hard nipples through your shirt.

"You know just what you're doing." Hawks said with a low carnal growl.

You took one of Hawks hand from pressing down beside you and slid it up your shirt.

His hand slowly tenderly squeezed and rubbed your soft melons. "You like that?" He whispered.

In an attempt to reply you ended up letting out a soft sweet moan.

"That was all I needed." He said before putting his other hand up your shirt.

As time went by his rubbing and squeezing got more rough. Removing his hands from your chest he pulled your shirt over your head pushing you back to lay down.

You looked at him, your eyes locking with his golden orbs. He shot you a slight grin knowing that you were going to enjoy what he was about to do. Crawling between your legs he took your soft mound into his mouth, while using his hand to tend to the other one.

"Hawks..." You moaned. "Please, no more teasing, I want you in me."

"Whatever you say future Mrs.Takami." Hawks replied dropping everything in a matter of seconds.

Before you knew it you were face down ass up getting Hawks' hard member thrusted in and out of you. The room was filled with countless pants, moans, and other sounds of pleasure.

"Y/n..." Hawks moaned as he knitted his fingers into your hair. "Fuck." He groaned increasing his speed.

Sweet moans escaped your mouth each time you felt Hawks move. "Keep going..." You whined. "Please Keigo... don't stop..." you begged.

Hawks leaned down to your ear and whispered. "Don't worry, I won't be stopping no time soon."

Throughout the night Hawks had you in various positions and places around the bedroom until both of you were worn out.

••••
🍋
••••

You sat up in the bed, way earlier than you expected to wake up. When you looked at your phone it was 4:53. Sitting your phone back down you looked over your shoulder and saw Hawks smiling in his sleep.

'He's precious' you thought to yourself with a gentle smile then kissed Hawks' forehead before getting out of bed.

Once you stood up you felt a cold breeze on your bare body. Quickly, you grabbed your robe from the back of the door and threw it around you.

Since you were up so early you decided to do something and that something ended up being cleaning.

Picking up the rose petals that had fell off the bed during you and Hawks' eventful night. 'How long did we go for?' You thought to yourself.

About 30 minutes later and Hawks woke up greeting you in the kitchen.

"There's my future wife." He said grabbing your waist and kissing your neck.

"Good morning to you too my lovely Keigo." You said with a smile.

"Someone's in a good mood."

"It's all thanks to you."

"Aw y/n" Hawks cooed. "I love you." He said placing a kiss on your lips.

"I love you too." You replied.

••••

All day was spent with you and Hawks being extremely happy about your engagement. Until it was time for your patrol.

"I'm about to leave." You said peaking into Hawks' office.

Hawks got up from his chair making his way towards you. "Be safe." He said placing his hands on your waist and pulling you closer for a kiss.

"I will." You replied with a smile.