A day with the girls

"Y/n over here."Flora called when she seen you walk into the cafe.

You walked over where her and Natasha were sitting "Hey girls."

"Hey." Natasha greeted.

"So tell us the details." Flora said excitedly. "Did you follow Hawks around like in those super cool spy movies? Or did you hack into some building and-"

Natasha shoved her hand in front of Flora's mouth "Calm down let Y/n tell us at her own pace.

"Sorry." Flora said still muffuled by Natasha's hand.

"Excuse me," said a waitress. "Can I get you three something off our menu?"

You took a minute to look at the menu to decide what you wanted.

"What about you ma'am?"

"I'll get [something that includes chicken]." You replied.

"I see Hawks is rubbing off on you." Flora said wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's just that I'm used to eating chicken everyday." You said. "And that eyebrow wiggling is weird."

"Is Hawks the chicken?" Flora gave you another eyebrow wiggle.

"Flora! you don't ask people what they do when they're alone!" Natasha yelled.

"Your tea ma'am." Said a waitress sitting down a cup of tea. "It's um... extra hot like you wanted."

"Now I'm ready for you to tell us everything." Flora took a small sip of her tea.

"You're really so single all you do is mettle in Y/n's relationship don't you." Natasha smirked.

"Don't call me out like that." She gave Natasha a glare. "It's not like anyone can end up dating the number two hero, plus it was us who made Y/n that account."

"You're right." You replied. "So where should I start?"

-Fifthteen minutes later-

"So what happened after that?" Flora asked.

'I can't give Flora all the details about yesterday' you confessed to yourself. "We just watched some tv together." You lied.

"Y/n did you get attacked by a villain on your way here?" Natasha asked.

"Why would you ask that?"

Natasha pointed to your neck.

"Hawks." You said to yourself.

Flora started sipping her tea.

"As in birds." You tried to cover for what you said. "A bird bit me, yeah that's what happened"

"Birds don't have teeth though." Flora commented then realized what the mark was. "Y/n we promised we would all get pregnant at the same time so our kids could grow up as friends."

"Who said I wanted a kid?" Natasha asked not knowing how she got dragged in.

"Flora calm down I'm not pregnant."

"But what if you are and just don't know it?"

"Stop putting nonsense into her head Flora." Natasha said.

"But it's a possibility, I volunteer as permanent babysitter." Flora said proudly.

"That's enough from you." Natasha used her quirk on Flora.

"Thanks Natasha."

"Don't listen to her you know how she spouts nonsense like a broken fire hydrant." She assured you.

"You and Flora seem like you two have gotten closer lately."

Natasha looked away to hide her slightly reddened cheeks. "It's only because I'm the only one she can hang out with when you're busy."

"Oh alright." You smirked.

"Stop that." Natasha said. "It's not what you think."