Hero dating site

Information on y/n

Quirk: Body chains

Uses: You can summon chains using your body fat

Drawbacks: None unless you don't eat before using your quirk

Hero Name: Steel Chain (you can change it if you want)

Hero Ranking: 6

Age: 21

Family information: Mother who is a stay at home mom, Dad who's a piolet, and twin younger brothers

Friends:

Flora: 22, born on March 20th who's also a huge Kamui woods simp. With her quirk she can make flowers out of anything.

Natasha: 21, born on June 14th, she's the calm one in the friend group who also works as a yoga instructor. Her quirk is clear mind which can make someone completely forget what they were thinking about but once she activates it her victim falls asleep.

Abbreviation notice:

M/n: Mom's name

D/n: Dad's name

E/n: Ex's name

••••

"Hey y/n you don't seem like yourself tonight." said Flora

"Yeah what's wrong with you?" asked Natasha with a worried tone.

You let out a sigh and confessed to them "Last week me and e/n got into an argument and broke up."

"Well that's because they were an idiot." said Natasha nonchalantly "Just have a drink and you'll be fine."

"I'm not feeling it tonight girls I'll just go home" You said while getting up from your bar stool.

••••
•A few days later•
••••

"Who could be knocking on my door it's a Tuesday night." you asked yourself getting off the couch.

"Y/n~" sung Flora with a huge smile.

"Oh hey Flora what are you doing here so late?" you asked.

"well I got the idea to sign you up for a pro hero dating site!" Flora replied showing you the account she made.

"A what?" You said with confusion.

"Well Natasha and I knew how sad you've been feeling so I thought signing you up for this would help you feel better."

"Why does something like that even exist?" You asked.

"No idea but now you have an account." She replied with a sweet smile.

Right as you were about to politely tell her you didn't need the dating site she gasped "oh my gosh y/n you already have someone whos interested in you."

You looked at the phone to see that the number two hero Hawks offered to take you out on a date.

"Y/n are you ok? Your face is a bit red." Flora asked.

"It's just that the number two hero Hawks wants to take ME out on a date" you replied fanning your face.

Flora came and put a hand on your shoulder "Don't worry girl Natasha and I are here for you"

••••

Over the weekend you and your friends went shopping to find something perfect for you to wear on your date.

"You still haven't told me why we're here." Natasha said following you and Flora.

"I told you five times, Y/n has a date with Hawks." Flora replied.

"But don't you think it's a little too soon to try to get in another relationship?" Asked Natasha.

"It's never too soon to try another relationship." Flora said proudly.

"I'm not so sure about a relationship yet but it is worth a shot right." You gave them both a nervous chuckle.

"That's the right attitude." Flora cheered. "Now let's find you something nice."

Flora grabbed you a bunch of dresses while Natasha picked more casual clothes.

"I see you're still having a conflict of interest when it comes to fashion choices." You said.

"If your going on a dinner date you need to dress like it." Flora showed you a dress.

"But if your going somewhere more casual like McDonalds or something you'll need something like this." Natasha showed you a casual outfit.

"I guess I'll go with [Flora or Natasha]."