Hotel Hawks

••••

You finished the rest of your night patrol smoothly, not a single small house burglary or car theft. Once back home you grabbed the key to open the door but Hawks beat you to it.

"Welcome to hotel Hawks." He greeted. "I've prepared you a nice hot bath for your arrival."

You smiled. "Thank you darling, you're such a gentle man." You said kissing Hawks' cheek.

In the bathroom the tub was filled with rose petals and candles of [your favorite scent] were lit on the sink. 'Hawks went all out for this didn't he?' You thought taking off your clothes and stepping onto the warm bath.

"This is just what I needed, something to melt my stress away." You said with a sigh.

10 minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Ms.Y/n dinner will be ready soon." You heard Hawks say from the other side of the door.

You stoop up and grabbed your towel, which was warm and folded perfectly. You wrapped the soft warm towel around your wet body and stepped out the tub.

After drying off you threw on a comfortable pajama set, blowing out all the candles before you left.

In the dining room the lights' brightness was lowered to a warm sunset look, a vase of [favorite flowers] in the middle of the table, a bottle of [favorite drink], with more candles.

Once you sat down hawks walked into the dinning room placing a plate in front of you. "Dinner, for my baby bird." Hawks said.

You were surprised, he didn't make chicken for dinner instead he made steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes (you can change it if you want). With the first bite you felt as if you were in heaven.

"It's amazing." You told Hawks. "Thanks, I tried my best to make a good dinner for you." He replied with slight blush on his cheeks.

You and Hawks continued to finish dinner and talk about what happened during both your patrols.

Once you finished your plate you took a moment to admire how handsome Hawks is.

"Yes baby bird?" Hawks asked confused with no idea why you were looking at him with such a soft smile.

"I was admiring you Keigo." You replied with a small giggle. "Every day I spend time with you I love you even more."

"Every day I spend time with you I love you more too Y/n." Hawks put his fork down and reached into his pocket. "I know it might be too early for this but Y/n I love you, a lot. Nothing else in this world can compare to how much I love you." Hawks got out his chair and on one knee. Inside the [favorite color] velvet box was the ring you saw at the mall a while back. "Y/n L/n will you marry me?"

You were shocked, surprised, flabbergasted, never did you expect for Hawks to purpose to you so soon.

You looked Hawks in his eyes. "Yes, Keigo I will marry you."

Hawks deployed one of his feathers using it to put the ring on your finger. "We're engaged now!" Hawks said excitedly.

"We are." You said giving him a kiss. "Guess that means we'll be having a wedding soon too."

"It doesn't have to be super soon, we can wait a few months if you want." Hawks said placing his hands on your waist and lowering his tone.

"Are you trying to get into something right now?" You asked.

"Maybe I want to get into things with my new fiancée." He replied.

"You can get into things later, first lets clean up everything from dinner."

••••

In the bedroom the bed had rose petals forming a heart.

"You really did go all out for this didn't you?" You asked Hawks.

"I'll go all out for anything if it's for you."