Couple things

"Wake up best girlfriend in the world!" You heard Hawks say opening the window curtains.

"It's too early for human interactions." You groaned.

"Guess I don't count as a human since you just interacted with me." Hawks kissed your forehead. "Now get up I took today off so we could spend some time together."

You slowly opened your eyes to see Hawks hovering above you. "You mean like...couple things?"

"Yeah like couple things." Hawks replied proudly. "So what do you want to do first?"

"Not sure." You said making an attempt to leave the bed.

"No stay here I made you breakfast." Hawks rushed out the room. "Breakfast is the most important meal especially for you." Hawks said bringing you a plate of food.

You looked at the plate. "No chicken?" You asked him.

"Yeah we kinda ate the last of it yesterday." Hawks replied.

"Well maybe that's something we can do go shopping together." You suggested.

"But who needs chicken when I have you." Hawks said. "I could eat you every day and for every meal."

"Hawks I'm eating." You said trying to keep 'those' type of thoughts away.

"Sorry babybird but it's true." Hawks shrugged. "Can't lie to you."

'Tch yeah you could never lie' you thought as you took another bite of your food.

"I'll leave you alone so you can enjoy your food." Hawks said leaving the room.

You finished your breakfast and got dressed for the day.

"Ready to go?" Hawks asked as you walked into the living room.

You nodded.

"Then I'll drive." Hawks offered.

"Do you even have a drivers license?" You asked.

"No. But how hard could it be to drive a car?" Hawks said.

"I'd rather not risk it." You said grabbing your car keys.

You both got to your car without going out the window but walking down stairs.

You got in your car and started the engine. "Hawks why didn't you get in the car?"

"My wings are too big." Hawks replied gently petting his wings.

"Did you try deploying your feathers first." You asked.

"I didn't think of that." Hawks said deploying pretty much all of his feathers. "Your so smart." He kissed your cheek.

---

When you arrived at the store no one acknowledged you. 'Was my short time being away from hero work making people forget about me?' You thought.

You and Hawks walked around the store grabbing everything you needed.

"Y/n how many packs of chicken do you think we need?" Hawks asked.

"As much as you think we need." You replied.

Soon Hawks came back with ten packs of chicken.

"Do you really think we need that much chicken?" You asked.

"You told me to grab as much as we need I just doubled the amount I eat." He smiled.

-Time skip-

"Hawks can you put this away I can't reach the shelf." You asked.

"Sure thing." Hawks said putting away all the things that where too high for you to reach. "So anything else you want to do?"

"Maybe a walk in the park." You suggested. "Then we could have a picnic."

"Is my little Y/n suggesting something romantic?" Hawks asked playfully. "Is she volunteering to go on a date?"

"Maybe I am." You replied grabbing the things to making sandwiches for your picnic.

"Looks like babybird is getting more comfortable." Hawks said holding your waist and resting his head on your shoulder. "How about we take this to the next level?"

"Keep it in your pants." You replied.

-At the park-

'Should I ask him?' You thought hesitantly. 'Maybe he just got assigned to a mission and decided not to tell me so I wouldn't worry.' You looked at Hawks and he smiled at you.

"Um Hawks can I ask you something?" You said almost inaudibly.

"Ask me anything your heart desires." Hawks replied with a smile.

"Are....you.." You said before you chickened out. "You like chicken on your sandwiches right?"

"You know it."

'Why didn't I just ask him?' You thought giving yourself a mental facepalm.

---

Hawks laid out the picnic blanket and started eating a sandwich. "You make some good sandwiches Y/n"

"Thanks." You replied forcing yourself to smile.

Soon Hawks phone started ringing. "I need to take this babybird." Hawks said excusing his self.

Once Hawks walked away you started thinking of every possible scenario that could happen.

'What if he only dating me for fun?'
'What if he doesn't even like me?'
'What if he's a player?'

"Sorry Y/n but something came up and I need to help." Hawks said. "I'll see you later."

"Ok bye." You replied lowly then started packing up.