Suspicious behavior

••••
•Back at Hawks apartment•
••••

When you got back to Hawks apartment you sat on the couch and pulled out your phone.

••••
The Trio

Y/n: Guys I think Hawks is cheating on me

Flora: What makes you think that?

Y/n:I feel like he's hiding something from me.

Natasha:Well did you ask him is he hiding anything?

Flora:She can't do that she'll sound like she doesn't trust him.

Y/n:That's the thing, I don't want him to think he's untrustworthy.

Natasha:You do have a point, but it's better to ask.

Y/n:I guess your right.

Flora:Or you could just spy on him.

Natasha:Just ask him Y/n it's the best option you have.

Y/n: Why not do both?

Natasha:No.
Read by Y/n
••••

You put your phone down and went to find something to wear. "Maybe this will work." You said grabbing (something you wouldn't normally wear) and changed.

"But where would Hawks most likely be right now?" You checked the time on your phone. "If it's 1:30 he's probably at KFC, but which one?"

You left the apartment and walked around the city until you found a KFC. You reached your hand to open the door before someone hit you with it.

"Ouch." You groaned.

"Oh sorry." Someone said reaching to help you up. "Are you hurt?"

You looked up and seen Hawks. 'Alright Y/n pretend your a different person.' You said to yourself before responding. "It's ok I'm not hurt." You replied reaching for his hand.

"That's good." Hawks helped you to your feet then his phone started ringing. "Well you can catch me on tv." He said before flying away to answer his phone.

You slowly followed Hawks doing your best to not get noticed.

"Hey hey don't yell, it's not my fault I forgot the meet up spot." Hawks said into the phone. "Just text me the location and I'll be there."

'A meet up spot? For what?' You thought. 'Looks like he's going to this spot now I better get going'

You followed Hawks making sure to hide whenever you thought he was on to you. Soon Hawks stood before a fancy building.

He talked to the guy guarding the front door then was let in. You walked up to the front door but was the guard stopped you.

"What are you doing here?" Asked the guard.

"I was personally invited here for the event." You said.

"Name?" The guard looked at a clipboard.

"I'm Y-." You caught yourself. "My name... it's (something similar)."

"Names not on the list." The guard looked down to you.

You walked away to think of a plan. Then it hit you "My training from quirk therapy! They taught me how to make a ladder with my chains." You started forming chains and binding them together. "Now I just need to find a window."

As you snuck to the back of the building you seen a window slightly open. You made your way towards the window and did your best to get your ladder on the ledge.

"Hey chicken man!" You heard a female voice say.

"Heyo." Hawks replied.

You dropped you ladder. "Is he really cheating on me?" You said lowly as your eyes filled with tears.

"Did you hear something?" Hawks asked.

"No I can't get caught." You whispered yelled running back to Hawks apartment.

••••

"Should I just break up with him?" You asked yourself. "Or maybe I should take Natasha's advice and ask him."

"It wouldn't even matter which option I chose I bet they'll both end the same way." You sighed.