Shopping with Mariko

It was a early Friday morning you had the day off. You where sitting on the couch drinking (drink) and watching the news.

"Breaking news, last night two hero's Hawks and Steel Chain where caught getting chicken together" said the news lady "we also have this video of Hawks calling Steel Chain 'Steely' could this be proof that they're in a relationship."

You spat your drink out "WHAT! How could a simple nickname be proof we're in a relationship!" Then you got a message from Mariko.

••••
Mariko

Mariko:Hey Y/n how are you

Y/n: I'm fine Mariko

Mariko :That's good wanna go to the mall today?

Y/n:Sure since I did agree to go yesterday

Mariko:Yay I'll be at your apartment in a bit

••••

'Maybe Mariko really has changed and I'm just being paranoid' you thought.

••••
•meanwhile somewhere else•
••••

"So what did you need her for?" Asked a tall man in a suit.

"We need her for our plan to lure that hero Steel Chain to us." Said a younger man in a hoodie.

"Then what will we do with her cousin?" Asked a reptile eating pizza.

"We'll kill her!" Said a guy with a mask. "I think we should keep her she looks nice."

"Will all of you shut up, we went over this plan multiple times!" Growled a black haired guy.

••••

You were getting ready for Mariko to come pick you up. Since you two where just going to the mall you through on (a casual outfit).

You heard a car horn outside. "Oh that must be Mariko." You said grabbing your bag and rushing out your apartment.

"Hey Y/n!" Said Mariko with an overjoyed smile.

"Hey Mariko." You said entering her car.

"Any song suggestions?"

"Um how about (song name)?"

"I love that song!" Mariko said putting on you suggested song.

You and Mariko talked the whole way getting to the mall. It's like she really changed the way she talked, the way she acted, even the way she dressed. It felt too good to be true.

When you both arrived at the mall the first thing you both did was stop to get some food. The food court was packed which was usual since that mall was very popular. You decided to get something from (food restaurant). Once you ordered Mariko offered to pay.

You both went to sit down and enjoy your food. As you two where eating some students from UA passed by. Mariko got up from her seat and went to talk to them. From what you could see it looked like it was students from class 1-A.

One boy had green hair, another had dark blue hair and glasses, and the third one had half red half white hair which was Endeavor's son Shoto. The green haired boy look kinda nervous when Mariko talked to him and Mariko seemed excited to see him like she practically knew him.

You continued to enjoy your food while Mariko interacted with the high schoolers.

After a few minutes Mariko came back and plopped into her seat. "Izuku and his friends had to leave." She said pouting her lip.

"Oh you knew who they were?" You asked with shock.

"Yeah Izuku is really amazing!!!" She said with a tint of blush.

"So Mariko where to next?" You asked getting up from your seat.

"I don't know, how about we walk around and go in the first store that interest us?"

"That's a good idea Mariko" you heard someone say from above you.

"Hawks what are you doing here!" You asked with a mix of shock and worry.

"Just felt like coming to the mall."

"Seems unlikely since all you do is sit on your behind and eat chicken." You joked.

"You're not wrong about that." Hawks said with a chuckle.

"Ahem" you heard Mariko say. "Oh hi Hawks I didn't know you would be coming." She gave a forced smile.

"That birdbrain is ruining our plans" Mariko mumbled almost inaudibly under her breath.

"Can I come with you two please." Hawks asked.

"What do you think Mariko?"

"Oh it's fine he can come with us."

You three walked around the mall together. Then something in a shop window caught your eye. It was a beautiful ring.

"Woah Y/n that would be perfect for you." Mariko said.

"I know it really would." You replied.

"Hmm..." you heard Hawks hum.

"Let me guess thinking about how it would look on a chicken?"

"No not at all I'm just thinking." Hawks replied quickly. "Well you two can go on without me I have something to take care of." Then Hawks walked off.

"Bye Hawks, see you tomorrow" you said.

You turned back to Mariko who was sweating bullets. "Mariko are you ok you look really hot?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine Y/n" she said giving you a smile "it's just that all this walking is exhausting."

"It really is how about I take a taxi home and you get home and get some rest."

"Ok well see you Y/n."

"Yeah bye Mariko"

You waited outside the mall for your taxi to arrive. Once the taxi pulled up the diver seemed somewhat familiar.

"Where are you going?" The driver asked you.

"Um 616 Hero lane." You replied struggling with your seatbelt.

"Do you know how to use a seatbelt or are you a five year old who mommy stills buckles her in a car seat?" Sneered the driver.

"I do know how to use a seatbelt thank you very much." You looked up from the buckle cutting your eyes. "See it buckled it."

"I'm proud of you now can we go my shift is almost over." The driver monotoned.

"Sure"
••••

You got home and sat on your couch. "What a day." You sighed.