Stalker

••••

"You okay boss?" Yuuto asked you.

"Yeah I'm fine just thought I seen a familiar face." You replied playing it off, but for some reason you couldn't shake the feeling of knowing them.

••••
In the morning
••••

"Good morning Babybird." Hawks said nuzzling you.

"Good morning Keigo." You replied feeling the warmth from Hawks nuzzling you.

Hawks deployed a few feathers to open the curtains (he recently changed them for normal one so they're no longer Endeavor). "Rise and shine we have a big day." He said with a yawn getting out of bed.

"We don't have patrol together anymore remember?" You reminded him.

"Kinda forgot about that." He rubbed the back of his neck. "But you can't lay in bed all day can you?"

"You're right."

You got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen to prepare yourself some toast but couldn't shake the thought of who that mysterious person you had an encountered with in the alleyway. While you were thinking the toaster popped with your fresh golden brown toast.

"Oh is that toast for me?" Hawks asked playfully.

"No but if you want some the toaster is right there." You pointed to the toaster on the other counter.

"Aw no breakfast made already?"

"Nope." You replied.

Hawks looked a bit sad at the fact there was no freshly made breakfast.

"But I made you lunch." You passed Hawks a bento box.

"Thanks." Hawks grabbed an apple and looked at his watch. "I better go before I'm late." Hawks placed a gentle kiss on your lips and flew out the door.

You were slightly sad that you and Hawks were working different shifts since you both didn't spend much time together as you normally would. Even though it's only been a day you wish there was something related to hero work that you could still spend time together.

Soon a thought struck you. 'Maybe I should ask Flora and Natasha for help about that person' you thought. Quickly you graded your phone texting them if they wanted to meet at your usual meet up spot.

••••

The smell of coffee and teas filled your lungs as you opened the door to you and your friends favorite cafe.

Making your way to your usual table you saw someone leaning over drinking from a cup with a straw.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you were here." You apologized.

The person made eye contact with you for a second then got up. "It's fine." They murmured avoiding making eye contact again.

"Hey Y/n." You heard Flora say excitedly from the doorway.

"Seems like she's here for you, I'll leave now." They said picking up their drink and making their way to the door. "I'll see you around...Steel Chain"

"Who was that Y/n?" Natasha asked as her and Flora approached the table.