Mission

Warning: this chapter will include some sensitive content, a caution sign will mark the start and finish.

••••

"Did that all really happen?" You asked yourself completely mind blown from what you and Hawks did a few hours ago.

"Hawks wake up." You said quietly.

"What is it babybird want to go for a second round?" Hawks replied half sleep.

"Not now but what time is it?"

Hawks passed you his alarm clock that read '4:58 pm'.

"I feel like we had to do something at 5:00 but what was it?" You asked Hawks.

"I remember something about chicken or it rhymes with chicken." He said with a yawn.

"Get your brain out of your stomach." You said doing your best to remember.

"IT WAS A MISSION!"

Hawks soul almost jumped out of his half asleep body. "You're right it was a mission."

"Come on we need to get dressed." You got off the bed but you legs failed on you making you fall back on the bed.

"Looks like I went hard on you, need help getting up?" Hawks offered.

"No I can do it." You tried to get up again this time ending up on the floor. "Fine I can't, pass me something out my drawer."

Hawks grabbed a pair of underwear from the drawer. "These look nice you should've wore these for me instead."

"Stop checking out my undergarments and pass them to me." You said doing the 'give me' hand motion.

Hawks threw you your things. "Need me to help you?"

"I can dress myself just pass me my hero costume."

After struggling you got everything on.

"I told you I could do it." You said using the bed to get off the floor.

"You asked for my help three times." Hawks looked down to you. "Hop on my back we'll get there faster."

"I think I can manage." You stood up. "See I can walk fine."

"You're so stubborn sometimes." Hawks picked you up. "Since you can't walk guess we'll just take a window."

"You can still walk." You looked at Hawks who was walking perfectly.

"Guess you're right."

••••

Hawks placed you on the ground once you arrived at the meet up spot.

"Can you stand alright?" Hawks asked.

"Yeah I just don't know how I can walk." You replied.

"Guess that makes me your only transportation service." Hawks smiled. "My fee is a kiss each mile."

You let out a small laugh. "We're not doing that."

"You have no say in this."

"Why don't I?"

"Because if I remember correctly you begging me-."

You covered Hawks mouth with your hand. "Fine a kiss each mile."

"What's wrong your embarrassed that you said-." He said before Endeavor called his name.

"Hawks I need to talk to you." Endeavor called looking down to the small number 2 hero.