Needy or Revenge?🍋

"Well that was a good meeting." You said trying to change the subject. "I never knew you had such amazing teaching skills."

"Now, now babybird changing the subject won't stop me from getting my revenge." Hawks whispered. "You've been teasing me all day and you can't get away with it."

"Ok you can get your revenge but not here." You surrendered.

"That's a good babybird let's go home." Hawks gave you a gentle pat on the ass.

"Hawks, Steel Chain!" Endeavor yelled catching both of your attention. "I suggest you both go home and get some rest we have no idea how long this mission will take."

"You got it." Hawks replied giving Endeavor a salute. "But before we get some rest we have another mission." Hawks whispered.

"Ahem." Endeavor tapped his foot on the floor. "Leave."

"Alright then let's go."

🍋Lemon start🍋

As soon as you both got back Hawks wasted no time. He started placing kisses from your collarbone to your neck with little breaths between each one, running his fingers gently but yet roughly through your hair.

Within seconds your neck was covered in red hickeys.

You let out a small moan from the pleasure you felt.

"You like the feeling of that don't you babybird?" Hawks asked.

You nodded.

Hawks made his way to your lips, starting off gently but getting rougher as time went by.

Your clit burned with anticipation and wanting to feel Hawks inside of you.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Hawks suggested breathlessly between kisses.

You both made messy kisses as you walked, with Hawks doing his best to unzip your costume.

Your costume dropped once you made it to the room revealing your matching undergarments.

You broke your kiss gasping for air with a thin string of saliva connected.

Hawks removed his jacket tossing it across the room along with his shirt.

'Sometimes I forget how toned he is.' You thought as you watched in awe, before you both got back to your steamy make out session.

A few moments later you felt a hard bulge push against your clit. The only thing stopping him from really grinding on you was the little amount of clothes you both still had on.

Soon you couldn't take it anymore the temptation you had to feel Hawks erected cock grind against you was growing by the second.

"Hawks." You said breaking your kiss.

"When we're alone call me Keigo." He replied in a low seductive voice.

"I need to feel you against me Keigo."

"So you want this cock to grind against you?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I don't believe you," he gave you a smirk. "I'm gonna need you to beg."

"Please can you grind against me?" You asked.

"That's not good enough you'll have to get on your knees and call my name like it's the only name you know."

You got on your knees and put your hands in a praying position. "Hawks please let me feel your cock grind against me."

"Remember babybird that's not my name." Hawks said as he waved a finger.

Right before you went back to begging you got an idea.

"Can you grind your big, hard cock against me, Keigo?"

"I'll make an exception this time but next time I'll be even harder." Hawks undid his belt and removed his pants.

Hawks positioned himself so his member would line up with your clit. He thrusted his erection between your thighs, with your clit getting more wet each time.

"Keigo I want to feel you inside of me." You said.

"You sure Y/n, I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care if it hurts I need you." You begged emphasizing the 'need'.

"If you say so." Hawks shrugged throwing his boxer off, you did the same removing your soaked panties on the floor. "I won't go too hard since you'll need to walk to for this mission." He added.

"Fuck the mission I'd rather not walk."

"Looks like your getting needy." Hawks lined his member up to your hole and gently pushed his cock in with you swallowing it whole.

He started to thrust gently doing his best not to hurt you.

"Harder." You said. "I want to feel it."

Hawks thrusted harder causing you to pant.

"This feels amazing." You moaned between pants.

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." Hawks said then increased his speed.

You nodded as you rolled your eyes back in enjoyment. "Kei-Keigo I'm going to cum soon."

"Hold it in for me Y/n we'll cum at the same time." He grunted.

"I don't think I can, this feels too good."

"I'll be ready in a second don't release yourself until I say so." Hawks did one last thrust before he was ready. "Cum for me Y/n." Hawks moaned.

You both released at the same time becoming a panting mess.

Hawks laid down next to you "Looks like we'll have some cleaning up to do." He said breathlessly.

"Cleaning can wait I'm too tired now." You replied drifting off to sleep.