Chapter 22

Sebbs POV
———————————————————————
I woke up around 9 and went outside. I looked around a bit for Dion but couldn't see him anywhere. I went up to Ash, he normally knew where Dion would be. "Hey Ash," "hi Sebb!" He said turning around to face me. "Do you know where Dion is?" "Is? No. But I know what he is doing." "And..?" "He went to go find us a better home, this one has one too many flaws."

"Okay thank you Ash." "No problem!" I turned and started walking away from Ash when I realised something. Today was the eclipse... I knew immediately what I had to do. With all what was going on everyone had forgotten about the eclipse. Us wolves are weakened a ton by the eclipse making us an easy target.

This was normally the time we would all get killed. I howled and once again wolves surrounded us. "Hello everyone! I've realised that with all that is happening we have forgotten about the eclipse that is today!" I waited as all the wolves let out a gasp.

"Scouts and guards I want you all to go in different directions and find Dion, be back here in 2 hours!" I said to them. I saw the the scouts and guards leave and turned to face the hunters. "Hunters I need you all get some more food so that we don't have a repeat of yesterday be back here at the same time as the scouts!"

They left and I was left with pups and other wolves. "Teachers! Take the pups inside and dig a little further into the cave. Make a wall between the door and where we will be sleeping so that we can lay in the darkness but still have a bit of light shine from the door and so that the hunters won't be able to find us!"

Once they had gone with the pups I was left with only a few wolves. "The rest of us will cover up the door to the smaller cave and we shall start making a little leaf patch to hide the door to the cave we will be sleeping in later today." The eclipse would weaken us wolves for a whole 12 hours so we wouldn't be doing much in that except keep quiet.

I was worried about Dion. He didn't know.. he was out looking for a home. But he needed to be home. He needed to be here before the eclipse hit. I don't know what I would do without him. What would I do with Susan and Ryan? No I can't think like this. Not right now! Sebastion! You need to help the pack!

I stepped out of my mind and started to help cover the little cave Dion and I had been sleeping in. Once that was complete I helped put together a small leaf hatch. Then we started to place other leaves into a pile covering half the entrance. Then we fitted the leaf hatch to the uncovered part of the cave entrance.

I told the wolves that had been helping with that to go help the pups and teachers with inside the cave. While I waited for everyone to come back that I had sent out. They would only be a few more minutes. I waited there just hoping one of them would have found Dion.

Minutes later the wolves slowly started to surround me. The hunters all came back together and I said "go put your gatherings away and help out the wolves inside the cave." Once the scouts came back all I did was look at them all as they shook their heads. None had found Dion. "Go inside and help the wolves inside."

Few hours later

I waited outside the cave just hoping Dion would show up. I had waited there since I talked to the scouts and the eclipse was going to happen in 10 minutes. All I could think about was how, I need Dion in my life and I don't know what I will do without him. I don't know how I could live without him! 'Aww thats adorable.'