Chapter 10

Sebbs POV
———————————————————————
I watched as about 15-20 wolves surrounded us. I was still trying to figure out what was going on but my mind couldn't keep up. "Hello everyone.. as the only rightful alpha in charge right now I shall take lead for a few minutes while we decide your alpha," dad said.

"I'm sure you know both of them. Dion and Leon. Leon here claims to be an alpha except his paw mark says otherwise. While Dion here who was outcasted is an alpha. We will listen to  their howls and you as the pack will decide who you want keeping in mind Dion is an outcast but a true alpha who belongs in the pack and Leon is an omega but he is your alpha right now."

"Now Leon howl please." And I watched as Leon let out a really bad howl. "Now Dion please." And Dion let out a beautiful howl making me feel as if that was the first time I heard it. "For Leon howl now," nobody not even a single soul made a noise. "For Dion howl now," and everyone in the pack howled. Dion had become the alpha.

He now owned a pack! I was so happy for him but also sad as well because now I would probably never see Dion again. He'd be too busy with alpha duties. Wait but Dion didn't even know he was an alpha until a few hours ago! Does Dion know how to take care of a pack? I started worrying about him and Dion must have realised.

He looked at me with eyes saying 'talk to me after' then he looked back at the pack. "Sebastion come on our duties are done here!" Dad said in a commanding voice. "No they aren't dad." "How are they not?" "Dion only knew he was an alpha a few hours ago he doesn't know how to control the pack plus this is a great time to become allies with them."

He eyed me for a minute while he thought about what I had said. The longer he took the more I felt like he was just going to tell me to come home but he surprised me when he said "You have a point Sebastion, well done you are finally starting to think like an alpha!"

I gave him a weak smile and looked back at Dion who was trying to tell everyone to go to their caves. I laughed a little at his efforts. I looked at him and linked our brains 'howl then they'll listen' 'Sebb?' 'Boo' 'how are you in my mind?!' 'We are both alphas we can mind link'

'That's so cool!' 'Be careful what you think while we are mind linked' and right on cue he thought of us kissing. I blushed and not just a little. 'You should be focusing on controlling your pack' 'fine..' and then Dion howled. Everyone shut up at the sound. "Go to your caves and we shall meet back here tomorrow at my howl!" Everyone left. That is except me, Dion, a women who I presumed was Dion's mom, dad and the betas of our pack that had come with us over here.

"Mom you go too I don't want to catch up right now maybe later." "Okay I'll see you at the den?" "Yeah see you there," then she left. "Thank you Mr.." "Argo," "thank you Mr Argo." "No problem Dion. Howl if you need us." "Umm dad I think I'm going to stay here with Dion so I can help him with his alpha duties." "That would be a good idea since you've been trained for that your whole life and Dion hasn't.. I'll see you back home whenever you come back."

"Bye dad." "Goodbye Sebastion. Good luck to the both of you." "Thank you!" And then dad left with the four betas. Dion looked at his tail and back to me. "Want me to take it off for you," I laughed. "Yes please." I went up to Dion and turned into my human form. I carefully took off the bandage and saw that the wound had healed.

He turned into his human form and wow. His human form was so hot and perfect. I suddenly felt his hands pinning my hands down to the floor. He was on top of me and all I wanted him to do was kiss me. I saw him eyeing my lips so I took the bold move and kissed him.