Chapter 12

Sebbs POV
————————————————————————
Dion left with a group to go hunting and I was left in charge. I'd never been in charge of a pack before. Yes I'm an alpha but dad didn't exactly want me to be an alpha. I was a little nervous but then again I also wasn't because Dion had told everyone what to do so I didn't really have to do much.

I walked around for a bit exploring the land that was now owned by Dion. Surprisingly for the best pack it wasn't very big. I was just walking around when I caught a pup trying to steal food. "Hey buddy what are you trying to do?" "Umm nothing." "Really now?" "Yep!" "Then what's with you going into the food cave?" " fine I was getting food for mommy she's very hungry and sick.." he said trailing off at the end.

I took the piece out of the pups mouth and put it back grabbing a bit more before saying "lead the way!" He smiled at me and then walked to a cave where I heard some coughing. I walked in and put the food down. "Hello just thought you might want some before the group comes back with more hopefully." "Thank you," she said weakly. "If you need anything tell your little one to come find me." Then I left the cave.

I carried on walking for a bit until about 3 minutes later when a guard came up to me "alpha!" "Yes?" I said turning my head to face him. "Some food has been taken from storage." "Leave it and go back to your post," I said almost laughing at how long it took them to figure that out. "Yes alpha." He turned and left and I burst into laughter.

After calming down a bit I carried on my wonder until I got to the den as Dion had called it. I went inside and saw Dion's mom laying there. "Hello Mrs Yorkie!" "Hello Sebb." "How are you doing," I asked. "I'm okay still a little shocked about my husbands death.." "I'm so sorry for your loss." "It's okay he had a good long life. I'm honestly surprised he lasted that long. But anyways how are you?"

"I'm good. Umm who is the sick women?" "You mean Laura? We don't really know what she has but she has been sick for about two weeks now and doctors can't figure it out. Poor little pup still taking good care of himself, his mother and his baby sister." "Wow how very independent of him," "yes very." We carried on talking for a while until I saw the pup wondering around looking worried.

I excused myself from the conversation and went up to him. "Hey there." "Hi," he said continuing to search for something or someone. "What's wrong?" "Mommy is coughing more and I need the doctor!" "Come with me I'll help you." I ran over to the rock with the pup and howled. Once again everyone came around us in under a minute.

"Where is doctor.." I trailed off. "Bailey," the pup said. "Right here," a middle aged wolf said. I looked at the pup. "Go to your mother bring him with you. I'll be over in a minute okay" "okay," he said. He ran off with the doctor and I looked back at the crowd.