Chapter 6

Sebbs POV
————————————————————————
I don't know what it is about Dion but he makes me feel happy even when something bad happened. He was also so sweet and kind. He got us both enough food for a week and maybe more!

I looked over at him to see him staring at me and I could feel myself blush. Why was I blushing? Did I have feelings for Dion? I mean he is so sweet and cute. But did I like him! I can't tell. I'll see if I still feel this way in a few days then if I do I might as him out. I went back to eating my food.

But I couldn't help thinking what would dad think? No! Don't think about that Sebb!! Dad is already disappointed in you! He couldn't care less about you. Mom on the other hand.. what would she think? I love mom to death but what if she turns out to be just like dad? No I can't think like this.

There is a reason I've only told Devon and that is because of that exact thing. Also if I do like Dion I mean I don't even know his sexuality so what if he is straight and I'm making a fool of myself and ruining the friendship we've created just by asking him out.

I couldn't help thinking about it for the rest of the day. We went up to the rock and talked for a bit after we had finished eating. Then when night fell I went back inside since I was starting to get a bit cold. Right as I headed in I heard Dion howl. Wow what a strong voice.

Wait.. is Dion also an alpha?! No wolf has that strong of a voice that isn't an alpha. I mean I didn't know Dion's rank so it is possible. "Umm Dion?" I said looking up at him "Yeah?" "What rank are you?" "I'm an omega.." an omega? What? That doesn't make sense his howl is way too strong for an omega. "Dion?" "Mhm" "can you come with me to see my dad tomorrow I don't want to face him alone.."

"Sure!" I mean what I said was true I didn't want to see dad and dad technically didn't want to see me for two days but I needed to know. I needed to know what rank Dion really was. Because he definitely wasn't an omega. Not with that howl. And not with how he was able to hunt on his own for 30 minutes and come back with a lot of food.

I fell asleep on the rug after a while of thinking but I woke up again when I heard Dion coming inside to go to sleep. I didn't open my eyes as I was too tired to but I could hear him stop for about a minute. Before he started walking again. I felt very surprised when I could suddenly feel his soft fur against mine. Had he really just down right next to me? Not that I minded no it felt comfy and I snuggled into him.

I could feel his tail wrap around me and wow. This was amazing. I finally could answer my question. I love Dion and I wasn't doubting it anymore. I felt butterflies flying around as I fell asleep cuddling with him.