Chapter 9

Dions POV
———————————————————————-
He looked at me with such cute innocent eyes. I took a deep breath before saying "Will you go out with me?" "YES! A thousand times yes!" He said knocking me off my feet so he was on top of me. I turned us over so that I was now on top of Sebb.

I kissed his forehead and then got off him. He whimpered in response as if to say stay!! So I instead lay next to him and put my tail over his. Cuddling him and he cuddled me back. We lay there for over an hour before we needed to go back to meet his dad.

I kissed Sebb's forehead one more time before we ran back to the rock. Waiting there for Sebb's dad who got there a few minutes after us. With that we started running to my pack followed by four other wolves. We got there about 2-3 hours later. The omega we had sent waiting there ready for our arrival. "Alpha," he bowed before continuing "they are over there waiting for you."

"Thank you, you are dismissed go back to the pack and get us some dinner for when we get back," he said calmly. "Yes alpha," then the omega got up and left. We walked over to where my brother was waiting. "Leon? What are you doing here we are supposed to meet dad."

"Dad died the day after you left, we tried to find you but we couldn't we presumed the worst." "So Leon you are the alpha of this pack right now?" Sebb's dad interrupted. "Yes I would be the current alpha." "But you aren't one." "Sorry?" "You aren't an alpha. It's quiet clear by the mark on your paw." Leon moved his paw so we couldn't see it as well.

"Plus I'm pretty sure I've seen your skills and they prove you are an omega which Dion here is not." "Dion is an omega. He has been since birth." "No Dion is the rightful alpha!" "He is banished! He isn't a part of this pack!" "Yes he is!" A voice interrupted. One I knew all to well. "Mom." "Leon your father did not want you to be alpha! He wanted Dion to be but he didn't have the chance to say that to anyone other than me!"

"And you you selfish brat didn't let me send out parties to go find Dion to tell him that his father had died and that he was to become alpha!" Mom shouted. I'd never heard mom shout before. And it scared me. But Leon? I thought we were the best of brothers! We always had each other's backs!

"If Dion wants to become an alpha that bad he needs to challenge me." "He is the alpha already technically since you are not one. Meaning he doesn't have to challenge you but since you are so greedy let's ask your pack who they think is the rightful heir. The alpha they have that is rude and is an omega or an actual alpha," Sebb's dad practically barked.

Leon looked at Sebb's dad scared. He clearly didn't want to do that since he was going to loose and everyone knew that. "Go on call your pack here for a meeting!" And with that Leon howled. And within a minute the whole pack was there.