Chapter 16

Sebbs POV
————————————————————————
I was a little worried about Dion. He seemed off. Maybe it was because Laura died but I didn't know. I couldn't tell and I didn't want to mind link secretly and find out. When I got to the den Dion's mom was waiting.

I could see her scanning each of our faces before asking to talk to me outside. I quickly put Ryan and Susan down before following her out. "Is something wrong?" I was about to tell her when Dion's howl cut me off. "Go he will tell you," I said going back into the den where Ryan and Susan were waiting.

A few minutes later Dion and his mom came into the den. Dion's mom looked very upset and Dion did too but I don't think it was for the same reason. I just had this gut feeling that Dion was upset about something else. But I didn't question it. Ryan came up to us and said "are you guys still going to go out?" "I don't think so Ryan," I said.

"Why not?" Susan asked. "Because we want to make sure you two are okay," Dion said. They both looked at us as if we were mad. "Go out!" Susan said. "We will be fine plus we have your mom!" Ryan said. I looked at Dion and then back at the two pups.

I looked back at Dion and said "Come on Dion let's go. We will be back soon anyway." I could see the change in emotion in his eyes. So that's what he was upset about. I walked outside and Dion followed. "Bye you two," Dion said back into the den. "So where are you taking me this time?" I asked curiously.

"Surprise!" Dion replied. We walked out but this time we weren't being stopped by anyone. Dion started running and I said "wait up," before running after him. We ran all the way until Dion suddenly stopped. I was a little confused. We were in the middle of the forest. Why did we stop?

"I want to walk the rest that is why," Dion laughed. "Hey no secret mind linking without telling me," I pouted. "I didn't, I just looked at the expression on your face," Dion carried on laughing. "Meanie," I said. "I'm not that mean," Dion said coming up towards me and kissing my forehead.

I watched as Dion transformed into his human form. We stood there for a minute until he said "are you going to keep standing and starting at me? or are you going to turn into your human form?" He laughed. "Right," I said embarrassed. I turned into my human form and then asked "why are we in our human forms?"

"Because I wanted to see your cute human form," I blushed and he pulled me in holding me at the waist. "Plus I can do this," he whispered in my ear which made me shiver all over. Then suddenly I could feel him kissing my neck. I could feel my hands move from his chest to around his neck.

"let's go shall we?" Dion asked against my neck. I nodded in response but I didn't really want Dion to stop kissing me. He pulled away kissing my lips and then he pulled away fully. He grabbed my hand and then started walking. I followed letting Dion lead the way. I was in a complete daze. How did Dion have this affect on me? Doesn't matter what matters is that I  love it.