Chapter 5

Dions POV
————————————————————————
I was sitting outside on the rock above the cave when I suddenly heard a cry. My ears sat up and followed where I heard the sound from. The voice sounded very familiar to me but I didn't know who it was until I heard it again.

But this time it was nearer to me. It was Sebb. I started running towards the noise when I bumped into Sebb. He whimpered and I looked down at him and what I saw made me want to cry. And I almost did.

He had a huge wound on his eye. And it was still bleeding. "Sebb.." I said but it came out as a whisper. Sebb sat up and tried running off but I caught up to him. "Sebb let me help you please!" He looked at me and then turned and started running towards the cave. I ran after him once again.

He went into the cave and sat on the rug. I went over to where the disinfectant was. I turned into my human form and grabbed the disinfectant. I carefully put it on Sebb's scratch and he let out a whimper. "It's okay your going to be fine," I said sympathetically. He only nodded in response.

After I was finished cleaning the wound I looked at him "Sebb can you tell me what happened?" I said softly. He looked at me and said "d-d-dad." And then he looked away. "Does he always do this?" "S-sometimes" I was shocked but then again I also wasn't.

It hurt me to see Sebb hurt and I didn't understand why. He was pretty much a stranger to me. Yes he saved me and healed me. Yes we talked for a bit. But I only knew about his existence yesterday. So why did it hurt this much to see this specific wolf in pain? I've seen Georgia in pain but it just didn't feel the same way.

That's when it hit me. I liked Sebb. But I would never be his and he would never be mine. Why? He is an alpha. I was a boy. Yes he's gay and so am I but his dad would never except this relationship right? No he wouldn't. Look at what Sebb got for... wait why did Sebb get it. I mean his dad gave it to him but why did he?

"Dion!" I snapped out of my head and looked up. "Yeah?" "Were you listening to what I said?" "Umm no." Sebb laughed. "We need to get food for the next few days," "no your staying here!" I didn't want Sebb out with that scratch. He needed to heal first. "I'll see you in a bit!" I said turning into my wolf form and running out before Sebb could say anything.

I hunted down a few things luckily for me I was good at hunting so I could easily do it alone whereas most wolves needed a group I didn't. I caught us a few animals before heading back. Struggling a little to carry it all. I headed back to the cave and Sebb helped me put the food away except one so that we could eat.

I looked up to see Sebb gently bit the animal for food. He looked so cute and adorable. No I can't think these things! I can't fall for an alpha!