Chapter 25

Dions POV
————————————————————————
A few days after the eclipse I had planned to show the amazing spot I had found to everyone. I wanted to get away from this place we had started to call our home because it had errors in it that made it easy to get killed.

I called the last meeting that I ever would in this place. Within seconds everyone surrounded us. "Everyone today is the day we leave for our new home! You all have 10 minutes to get ready and come back here. After counting we will all follow me to our next area in which we shall once again talk about how we shall work and create our home! Now go 10 minutes on the clock!"

I looked at Sebb who was standing next to me with the pups. "I'll take Ryan on my back you take Susan okay Sebby?" I waited for him to reply but he didn't. "Sebb?" I asked again giving him a nudge. "Hmm?" I looked at him and laughed. "I know I'm hot babe no need to stare," I said. Sebb looked away but I saw the blush on his face.

"Ryan, Susan go get your things," I said. After they left I turned into my human form grabbing Sebb into my lap. He turned into his human form as well and we sat there with me holding Sebb in my arms. "I love you Sebby." He looked up at me with his adorable eyes and said "I love you to Diongo." Then I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him.

After we had kissed I said "let's go get Susan and Ryan and then wait back here for the rest to have everything." Sebb nodded turning back into his wolf form as I did the same. We both walked to the cave and got Susan and Ryan. Then the four of us walked back.

We waited for everyone to get there and then counted making sure everyone was there. Then we ran towards the area I had come from the day of the eclipse. Taking about four hours to get there including stops. When we got there I turned towards the pack and said "welcome home!" Everyone started stomping to show their excitement.

When everyone was silent I carried on speaking "we have a lot of work to do and here is what everyone is going to do hunters after about 10 minutes from when I finish we head out for food. Guards will look for good outpost areas and the Ash and Amy you will help with this as both of you seem to be good at that.

Lastly everyone else will be lead by Sebb. Sebb will point out good areas for a house and you lot will dig them out. We shall hand out the houses at a later time."After a bit everyone was gone. While I rested a little before going out hunting with the hunting party.

A few days later

A few days later of working hard we had managed to get outposts set up and almost all the homes were given out to wolves. It was like any day we had been having until I spotted a wolf. A wolf I recognised but I knew wasn't in our pack. I went up to the wolf and said "hello, can I help you?" "Yes on order of my alpha, Mr Argo I've come to retrieve Sebastion." I was shocked to say the least.

I had never planned on Sebb leaving.. Ever... But what did I expect. With my luck of course he wouldn't stay. I felt my tears build up in my eyes. "Let me go fetch him for you.." I turned around and started walking towards our home. I found Sebb there and when he saw me he rushed over.

"Dion what's wrong? Why are you crying?!" "Sebb I love you." "I love you too babe but can you please tell me what's wrong baby?" "Y-y-your dad," I said trembling feeling my stutter. Sebb looked at me still with those cute eyes but he was still confused. "Y-you have to go back home," I managed to say before letting out a whimper.