Chapter 4

Sebbs POV
————————————————————————
I left Dion alone at the hideout and as soon as I was out of his sight I started running as fast as I could back to the pack. I didn't want to let my dad down again by being late for hunting.

I hated hunting but Asan alpha I needed to be there to lead the group of wolves and to have the opening strike against the pray. Dad would always make me pounce on the pray first but obviously I never caught it. I would land perfectly and everything but my attacking skills would let me down. Then when my dad or another wolf had caught it dad would yell at me or hit me depending on what mood he was in.

And today he was angry. Meaning I was going to get hit. We watched our pray and everyone got into position surrounding the pray. Then dad said "go now!" In a whisper. I pounced and just like always perfect landing but the attack let me down. Dad pounced after me catching the pray killing it.

Dad looked at me disappointed and then said "carry the food back and wait for me on the rock!" I did as he said just like I always did and took the food back. "Failed again Sebby?" mom asked when I returned alone. "Yeah," "it's okay there is always a next time!" Mom was always very supportive of me and always helped me with everything.

She taught me most of the things I can do today. But attacking was just my weakness. No matter how much she helped me I just couldn't do it. She went from basic to toddler basics and even those I could barely master. However even with mom being very supportive and I told her almost everything I didn't tell her about how dad would hit me for not catching the pray.

I walked over to where we kept the food and tossed in the pray dad had caught today. Then I headed over to the rock dad wanted to see me at after he was done getting more food. I normally waited an hour because I would leave right at the first pray and the group would still have to get food but today he came back half an hour later.

"Sebastion," I turned to look at the only person who still called me that. Dad. "I'm very disappointed in you," he said while hopping onto the rock. "You can't even catch the simplest of pray and I try to help you everyday we hunt but every time you leave first because you let the pray go for others to catch and as an alpha you should be setting an example to the pack!" He said practically screaming the last part.

"I don't know what to do anymore with you Sebastion!" And before I could get a word in he left a huge scratch mark. "Go find your own food for tonight!" "Yes sir," I mumbled. Leaving the rock. I walked over the trees that lead to the hideout and just before I got out of dad's sight he said "don't come back for two days!" With that I started running. I cried all the way towards the hideout. My eye that dad had scratched was bleeding and hurt a lot.

He'd never left a mark before. It was normally a punch in his human form as to not cause visible damage. But I couldn't think of that. I could only think of the fact that dad would never be proud of me. A gay white alpha wolf who can't attack. Yeah what a great wolf I am.. I'm different from the rest, I can't attack, I'm a wolf and I'm a white wolf to top it off. Everyone in my family is a pure black wolf so why did I have to be white! Why did I have to be different! I thought.