Chapter 3

Dions POV
————————————————————————
I woke up wherever that wolf had taken me. I looked around and I saw books and drawings. I stood up to look at the drawings only to be reminded of the pain I was in. I whimpered.

I suddenly heard noises and I shut up scared it was some filthy human. I couldn't really smell much because the place smelt like my blood. I looked over to see my tail bandaged up perfectly. That wolf really knew how to bandage up wounds I thought.

Completely forgetting about what I had heard. "Hey." I turned and faced a wolf that I didn't recognise. "You aren't the wolf that brought me here." "Great way to greet someone. No I'm Devon Sebb's best friend," He said between laughs. "Sebb is the one who brought you here"

"Where is Sebb now?" I asked suddenly having this urge to see him. "Training but he should be back in about an hour or so." An hour?! I couldn't wait that long. Wait what am I thinking I barely know this wolf. Its just to thank him right so that I could be on my way?

Yes that's it I tried convincing myself. But with every thing I tried I just couldn't think like that. "Are you just going to keep staring or will you stand up and come outside?" "Umm I'm not sure if you realised but my tail i-" "I know about your tail but the sooner you start walking the sooner you will be better! I'll see you outside," and with that he left me in the cave.

I slowly stood up and looked around for a few seconds before slowly walking outside. I looked around me looking at all my surroundings. Then I walked up a little hill onto a rock behind the cave. "Finally." "Hey I didn't take that long!" Devon laughed.

We talked for a bit and got to know a bit about eachother. Devon told me how he had been friends with Sebb since birth. They were gay best friends. He told me how he was the only one that knew Sebb was gay since the age of 11 because he was scared to come out to his parents.

We had a great time talking and I got to learn a lot about Devon and Sebb. But I didn't tell Devon much about me because I didn't want them to throw me out too or to look at me with those pitifully eyes.

"Hey Devon hey umm," "Dion." I said while turning around into the direction that I heard someone's voice. Once I saw him I looked at the boy standing in front of me. He was beautiful with his white fur coat. So Sebb was a white wolf I guessed thinking that the person in front of me was Sebb. "Hey Dion!" "Hi Sebb?" "Mhm how's your tail?" "In pain." "I'll leave you two now I've got training." "Bye Devon," we both said.

"Bye Dion bye Sebb!" and then he left the rock. Sebb had walked over and took Where Devon was sitting before. "Your an alpha?" I said noticing his alpha mark. "Yeah not that I like it though." "Why don't you you get to control the pack and keep everything in order." "My dad is the alpha right now and he is training me to be the next but I suck at the one thing I have to be good at." "Fighting?"

"Yeah I hate violence." Sebb said. We carried on talking for a while till Sebb said "I have to go before my dad realises I'm gone will you be okay here on your own?" "Yeah I should be fine." "Cool I'll come back with food in a bit!" What a cute wolf I thought as he left.