Chapter 11

Dions POV
————————————————————————
I was in shock. Sebb was kissing me! I slowly moved my hands to his neck while he moved his hands to my waist. Then after about 30 seconds we pulled away from the passionate kiss. But wow.

After a little bit I got off of Sebb, turning back into my wolf form and said "come on we need to go to the den." Sebb nodded also turning back into his wolf form and I started walking towards it. I felt so powerful and unstoppable. I Dion Yorkie am an alpha! And with Sebb I feel like I can do anything in the world. We walked to the den in silence but not an awkward one. A comfortable silence.

I walked in the den and saw mom already sleeping. I walked to my old room and saw that nothing had changed. Not even a little bit. I sat down on the rug and Sebb followed. Sitting down right next to me. I kissed his forehead and then laid down. He also lay down and as soon as he did I cuddled him.

I lay there awake for hours thinking about the days events. First I find out I'm an alpha, then I got Sebb to go out with me, I'm now a packs alpha, dad is dead and Sebb and I kissed! Wow.. I've had a busy day. I kept thinking about the events and thinking about how I'd been lied to by my family about being an omega. I kept thinking about the events until I finally fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up and opened my eyes. Seeing Sebb stare right at me. "Morning," he said in such a cute morning voice. "Morning cutie." "Come on we need to go teach you how to control your pack," Sebb laughed. "Nuuuu I want to cuddle more!" I said cuddling him tighter. We lay there for another 5 minutes until Sebb wriggled out of my grasp.

I whimpered and he looked back at me. "Come on," Sebb laughed. I looked up at him and stood up. "Breakfast first?" "Sure," and we started walking to the place we stored food. I looked down and saw barely anything. "This isn't going to be enough for the whole pack," I said. Sebb looked at me and nodded. "I'm going to go hunt," "Dion it is the morning your not going to find anything!" He was right not many animals are easily found in the morning it was more in the afternoon.

"Doesn't mean we won't find anything!" Sebb said. "We?" "Yes us two," "your not going I need someone to look after everyone while I'm gone." "Then call the meeting and get some wolves to go with you because I'm not letting you go alone," "fine come on let's go to the meeting place."

We walked there and I howled. Within a minute the wolves surrounded us. "Morning everyone, it's come to my attention that we don't have much food for this morning," I watched as all the wolves looked at Leon. "I'd like the hunting group to come with me to see if we can find anything to eat.. I'll be leaving Sebb in charge of the place while I am gone with the group!" I said looking at Sebb.

"The group and I will meet back here in 10 minutes and leave in 15. The guards take your normal posts and the rest school the little ones or do what you normally do. Now go!" All the wolves left and I was left standing there with Sebb. "Well done your already starting to know what you are supposed to do as an alpha!" Sebb said excitedly. I gave him a kiss and said "I still need a lot of training from the expert," Sebb blushed.