Chapter 13

Dions POV
————————————————————————
I hunted for about 2 hours with the group barely getting anything but what we did get we ate or had carried on our backs. "Before yall head off and do whatever you want so I don't have to call a meeting later meet there at 7 and we go hunting again.. it's going to be ruff for a while until we can get our food stocked then I shall figure out a schedule for when we hunt."

I turned and they all nodded in agreement. I turned back started walking again and said "Ash take the food to the storage area and the rest go rest up for later!" I walked over to the den ready to just fall asleep. I walked in and saw Susan and Ryan sleeping at mom's feet. I didn't question it and said "I'm heading off to take a nap for a bit can you wake me up in half an hour or get Sebb to?" "Sure have a nice rest."

I walked into my room and saw Sebb looking at some of the drawings I had done. I loved drawing but I hated my human form so I only drew when I was really upset. But that never seemed to limit how good I could draw. I loved my drawings I mean yes there were some I didn't like or were mistakes in them but I still liked them very much.

Sebb was sitting down and I went over and layer down on his leg exhausted from hunting. "Hey Dion." "Hey cutie," I said snuggling into him. "How much food did you get?" "Not much but I'm going out again at 7." "I'll keep you company until then," he said laying down next to me.

I fell asleep almost immediately after that. And then woke up again to Sebb. "Di time to wake up." I snuggled into him as close as I could. "But what if I just want to lay down here with you?" I said opening my eyes. All I could see was his blush and his dazzling eyes. "Okay," he whispered hiding his blushing face in my neck.

We lay there for another half hour before I finally decided to get up. I kissed Sebb and then stood up and by doing so I accidentally woke him up. "Don't leave," he whimpered.

"I have to go do some work.. Come with me?" "Fine," he said getting up on his feet. I could tell he just wanted to lay down there for a few more minutes. We walked out of my room and into the main room. We went outside and went over to look at the food stock and see how it was going.

I looked in and said "that is going to take a few days to fill up," Sebb came up behind me and looked inside looking sad. "How long have they had to starve?" "Too long," I replied. Was Leon always that bad of a person? No right? I didn't want to think of it.

We walked over to the homes picking up the guards who were on for the mid day shift. We walked them to their posts and relieved the other guard that was at that post. They would then go home take a nap and then go for the first night shift.