Chapter 8

Sebbs POV
———————————————————————-
I pointed at my dad. I already wanted to just leave and go back to the hideout but Dion seemed determined so I went with it. What was the worst that could happen? I had Dion right by my side plus I've been thinking about it more and more and there is no way Dion is an omega one of the lowest tiers with the skills he has.

"Come on let's go to him," Dion said starting to walk towards him. I walked with him and dad noticed us almost immediately. "Sebastion rock now!" "Come on Dion he will meet us there.." I said walking towards the rock. "He didn't even say hi.." Dion said in a whisper that I had barely caught.

We walked to the rock in silence. I hopped onto the rock and told Dion to come up and he did.
We waited about 2 minutes before dad came. "Sebastion what are you doing he.." he trailed off. "Who's this?" "Umm dad this is Dion I found him in the forest with an injured tail..

"Mhm" he said walking around Dion looking him up and down. "Dad what rank is he?" "Shouldn't he know that himself?" "I'm an omega Sebb I already told you this." "Haha an omega is that what they told you," Dad laughed. "Dion it is pretty obvious you aren't an Omega."

He looked at me shocked. "I'm not an omega?" "No Dion you aren't.. could you howl for me I want to make sure I'm right," dad said. Dion nodded and then once again showed off his strong voice. "Correct I am. Dion you are an alpha." "Alpha.." Dion mumbled.

"What is your pack because I need to have a word with your said alpha!" "I'm an outcast.." Dion said slowly. "Okay then what is your surname?" "Yorkie," my mouth dropped. Yorkie was the most famous wolf pack out there. The strongest one and our competition. "A Yorkie alpha has shown up at my doorstep I never thought I'd see the day," dad laughed.

"Well I think it's time we go see them don't you Sebb?" "Umm yeah." "I'll go send one of the omegas to go tell them they are expecting us in a few hours." "Why not go now?" I asked. "Because I have some duties to attend to Sebastion as an alpha you should know that alphas are very busy." With that he left. I looked at Dion and he looked at me. He looked at me with some form of hope in his eyes.

After about a minute Dion said "I'm going to go explore a bit I'll meet you back here in an hour?" "Sure!" I wasn't sure what he was going to explore but I guess he just needed a few minutes to himself since he'd been lied to his entire life. Treated like an omega when he was an alpha.

I went over and spent my hour with my mom before returning to the rock to see Dion eagerly waiting for me. "You seem excited," I commented. He nodded his head and then said "follow me I wanna take you somewhere!" "Okay," I said curious to see where he would take me.

We started running and a few minutes later we were at a hill which had a beautiful view. I was stunned by the view. How had I not found this place earlier. "Sebb?" "Yeah," I said turning to look at him.