Chapter 26

Sebbs POV
———————————————————————
I looked at Dion until the words suddenly hit me. "D-d-d-dad?" I said suddenly starting to get flustered, confused and scared. My eyes started watering and Dion looked at me and saw how scared I was. Dion turned into his human form and grabbed me. Placing me in his lap.

I turned into my human form as well and let Dion hold me. "Shhh, it's going to be okay baby." After about 10 minutes someone that I recognised to well entered the house. "Flame." "Sebastion," he said then he turned to Dion "I'm going to have to take Sebastion with me." "Not on my watch you aren't!" Dion said. Which surprised me a lot. I knew Dion loved me but I didn't know that he would put his life and pack towards protecting me because that was what he was doing.

He was challenging dads right hand man. Which would most likely turn into war which I didn't want. I looked at Flame and said "G-go get d-d-dad if he really wants me back that much because otherwise I w-won't go!" "Get rid of that stupid stutter Sebastion you know damn well what your father thinks of it!" He said and then left saying "I'll see you both again tomorrow."

I started crying in Dion's arms. And Dion soothed me. After a while Dion finally spoke "Sebb?" "Yeah," I said looking up at Dion. "You don't have to answer but how come you are so confident in your words normally but you have a stutter whenever your dad is being talked about?" "I was born with the stutter and d-dad hated it.. He would a-a-a," "calm down baby you don't need to tell me we can just sit here in silence if that is what you want."

"No I nneed to get it out.." "Okay take your time okay?" "Okay.. d-dad a-aabused me if he heard it so I hid it.." "oh baby I'm so sorry. But I got you now okay? I won't let that happen to you again." I nodded and snuggled more into Dion.

The next day

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up the next morning still in my human form with Dion still holding me with his head tilted back against the wall. I kissed Dion and then turned into my wolf form trying to escape Dion's grasp. However failing to do so. I turned back into my human form and tried again but he held me tight against him. "Morning Sebby," he suddenly said.

I jumped a little and Dion laughed. I pouted "hey it's not fair!" "Nothings fair," he said before pulling me in for a kiss. "Now let's go outside and see Susan and Ryan," Dion said finally letting me go. Susan and Ryan had been staying with Dion's mom while Dion and Sebb handled everything going on so they didn't need to worry about them.

As they walked out of the cave they were greeted by an all to familiar face. "Hello Mr Argo," Dion said. "Dion, Sebastion. I'm not happy to be dragged all the way here to get you  so now Sebastion it's time to head home!" dad said in a stern voice. "This is my home!" I yelled. Dad looked at me stunned before saying "don't you dare raise your voice at me young man!" "Dad what don't you understand I want to stay! This is my home!"

"Sebastion under order of your alpha it is time to go home! I have left you here for far too long and now it is time to go back to your own alpha training and duties." "Dad here I am an alpha that is respected by the pack and that pack contains my boyfriend and kids so no I will not go with you because my family is here!" I saw my dad stare at me with hurt eyes before saying "boyfriend?" His voice cracking between boy and friend. "Kids?"

He took a moment before saying "Dion?" "Yes?" "You are the boyfriend?" "Yes Mr Argo." "You've got yourself a fine boy son." Son? Dad never called me son. And was he accepting my sexuality? "Dion, Sebb!" I heard Dion's mom call. "Ah there you two are Susan and Ryan were worried you had forgotten to come stop by! Oh who's this?" "This is my dad, dad this is Dion's mom." "Dad!"

I heard two people say knowing all to well it was Susan and Ryan. They rushed up and hugged my legs."these are your kids?" Dads voice was cracking like crazy. "Yes dad these are my kids and I will not be taken away from them." "Alright... well I wish you and your family a happy life together.." he looked down at us one last time before saying "goodbye my son."