Chapter 15

Dions POV
————————————————————————
I was a little upset when Ash stopped us because I wanted to finally ask Sebb to by my boyfriend. But then again it was about Laura and I was an alpha so it was bound to happen.

I headed into the room Laura was in. Sebb looked at me and I went up to him. Then I turned my attention to Laura who now looked much worse. "Dion, Sebb you two have taken care of Ryan and Susan when I couldn't and I.." she hesitated.

"I want you to promise me to look after them.. Become their parents. I can see how happy they are with you and I can also see how happy you two are together. I think you two would be great parents for my little ones.. I've watched you do it for a few months and I am sure you two can take the best care of them.. so please, look after my two pups."

I looked at her in shock. She wanted Sebb and I to become the parents of the Ryan and Susan. I looked at Sebb to see how not surprised he was. 'What are you thinking about?' I mind linked with Sebb. 'How she is about to die and she is giving us her children.. a family to take care of' and Sebb cut the mind link and said "we will take the best care of them," "thank you,"

I went out the room and called in Ryan and Susan. "Susan Ryan how would you like it if Sebb and Dion became your dads?" "Yay!!" Susan said excitedly starting to bounce up and down. "What about you?" Ryan said. "I am going to go live up there with grandma and grandpa." She looked back up at Sebb and I and I knew exactly what she wanted.

I walked out the room and Sebb followed. Leaving the pups in there to say goodbye to their mother. We looked at each other with sadness and happiness in our eyes at the same time. We were starting a family. Yes we had only been boyfriends for a few months and this was all moving very quickly but I was planning to propose to Sebb when we were 18 which was only in 2 years.

We were going to be young parents but we had my mom to guide us and take care of them whenever we needed some space. But I also couldn't help but think about Ryan and Susan. Would they accept us? I mean we took care of them for a few months but it wasn't set in stone... Also how would they feel after Laura..

"Don't worry about it Di," Sebb said as if to read my mind. I looked at Sebb. This was who I was going to stay with forever. This is the person who will get me through tough times. I kissed him. "Let's postpone the date.. we need to be here for Ryan and Susan," I said even though I really wanted to ask Sebb today about being my boyfriend.

I wanted it to be perfect and knowing that Susan and Ryan would be home crying would already put on a lot of nerve. "Sure," I could tell he didn't mind but I surely did. I hated that this had to happen now. But what could I do about it? It wasn't like I could choose when wolves die..

"Let's go check up on them," Sebb said after we had been stood there for about 5 minutes. "Yes let's," I said walking in. "Mom will we see you again?" I heard Susan ask. "In the future sweetie.." Sebb and I had just entered the room when Laura said "I love you both enjoy life with your dads okay?" "Okay," they said and right on cue Laura passed away.

"Come on you two it's time to go," Sebb said. "Bye mommy," they both said. "Mommy has fallen asleep but I'm sure she would say bye back," I said. "Sebb I'm going to go call a meeting and inform everyone you go home with the two." "Okay I'll see you at home," Sebb said laying down letting them climb on his back.