Chapter 17

Dions POV
————————————————————————
I lead Sebb to the my special spot. The spot I would always go to when I was upset or when I wanted to get away from the world for a little while. We walked all the way to it until I looked back at Sebb. Who was blushing a lot and it really wasn't that difficult to see that.

I pulled him towards me hugging him. "Ready?" I whispered in his ear. I could feel him shiver. I loved how I had this affect on Sebb. He nodded. I let go of Sebb and turned into my wolf form. I went into the little crevice that lead to the little waterfall. "Wow," I heard Sebb say behind me. "Like it?" I said turning back into my human form.

"It's beautiful," Sebb said before turning back into his human form. "This is the place I go to whenever I need time alone." I turned to Sebb. He stood there, with the light hitting Sebb in all the right ways. "You're beautiful," I said. I smirked as he blushed more.

I pulled him closer and he put his head into the crook of my neck. I blushed a little at his cuteness and his breath against my neck. He kissed it and then I said "Sebb?" "Mh?" "Will you be my boy-" I was cut off by a moan. "Sebb.." I mumbled. "Does that answer your question?" Sebb asked innocently.

I was a little confused. Did Sebb even know what my question was? "Yes I'll be your boyfriend Di," he said against my neck. His breath made me shiver a bit. He looked up at me and I looked right back at him. We stood there starting at each other for what seemed like eternity and then I kissed him passionately.

He started tugging at my hair and my hands moved to his hips pulling him in to deepen the kiss. Sebb suddenly pulled away and I whimpered at the lose of his lips. "I love you," I was shocked that Sebb had said that. We had been together for months but we had never said that before. "I love you too cutie," I said blushing.

We sat down near the waterfall and Sebb lay his head on my shoulder. I had my arm around him and we sat there for awhile until it started getting dark out. "Let's go back," I said. "Okay," he whispered. I could tell Sebb was very tired from today's events and honestly I didn't blame him. A lot happened today.

We turned into our wolf forms and started walking back to the pack. When we were about to reach home Sebb said "Di stop." "Why? Is something wrong?" "Humans," and then I smelt them. They were everywhere. I mind linked with Sebb. 'What are we going to do with the pack?' 'Run we can't hide here'

I stopped our mind link and ran towards the pack quickly and swiftly. We hit the camp within a minute. And all the guards could tell something was up after seeing us running. One of the guards came up to me and whispered "alpha what is happening?" "Can't you smell it? Humans are everywhere we need to get out of here." I watched as the wolf looked away towards another guard and gave some sort of signal.

"All the guards will be informed within a minute and they shall bring all the wolves to the meeting point. From there it is up to you where we go." "Thank you now go help the guards get everyone," I replied. 'Where are we going to go' I asked Sebb trying not to show anyone that I was scared to death about this. Last time I encountered a human I was shot..