Chapter 24

Sebbs POV
———————————————————————
'Dion!' 'Hi Sebby!' 'Where are you? Are you okay?' 'Doesn't matter what does matter is I'll be there in a few minutes but I'll be joined with around 20 other wolves.' '20?! How'd you get 20 wolves to follow you?!? Never mind you can tell me later I'll get everyone to dig for more space so everyone can fit inside!' 'Go do that we will be there in 5'

I broke the mind link and as soon as I did that I howled getting everyone's attention. "Listen up everyone in a few minutes Dion will be back with 20 more wolves we are going to dig more space for them. The only wolves that won't be doing this are the guards who will be on the lookout! Now get to work we don't have much time!" With that everyone left. I joined the wolves in the cave and joined in on the digging.

After around 5 minutes Dion was spotted with the other wolves and I was called. I went out of the cave and Dion said "hi Sebb!" The wolves all stopped and I realised they must all be thirsty from their running so I said "guards in the cave help the rest. The rest of you follow me to the river for a drink before we hop into the cave and get to know each other." Dion started to walk into the cave and I said "Dion that includes you you need a drink after your journey. He looked at me and nodded.

I ran them to the river which was very close to the cave. We stayed there for around a minute and then ran back to the cave. Covering the entrance as the last person entered. Dion and I counted everyone making sure everyone was in and then I sat down turning to Dion. "Dion you have some explaining to do." "I gathered you'd ask that.. Amy get yourself over here and introduce yourself to your other alpha!" Dion said in a loud enough voice for Amy to hear.

A wolf came up to us and said "Alpha, may I say what a pleasure it is to be joining your pack!" "I'll be over by the rest of the wolves if you need me Sebb. Amy I trust you to tell everything to Sebb." "Hello Amy. I am happy to be your new alpha but now tell me what happened." And so Amy told me everything from how they were trapped by hunters, how they had killed their alpha her dad in front of everyone before trapping them and putting them in cages.

Then she started explaining how a few hours later Dion came along and saved them. Describing almost everything that happened. And throughout the whole story I was surprised and I kept looking at Dion who was talking to the other wolves. "I'm so happy that Dion helped us all out and I cannot wait to serve you both as our new alphas."

"Thank you Amy I'm certain you and the rest will be great company for Dion and I and all the other wolves in the pack. Tell Dion to come over here and then you may go talk and get to know the rest of the pack." "Yes alpha." "Oh and you can just call me Sebb no need for the alpha name." "Okay Sebb!"

After a minute Dion came over and laid down. I stood up and laid down next to him. Snuggling into his fur. "So how did you get those keys?" Dion laughed and said "that doesn't matter what matters is I got us more pack members and a good spot which we will soon call home." "That sounds great." "It is a great spot you'll love it!" After that was said I fell asleep because I was getting to weak to say anything more.