61. Together again

(Pokemon and Harry Potter. The Tale of Three Brothers are not mine. The art is not mine either found it in Pinterest.
"talking"
'thinking'
-pokespeech-
Enjoy!)

Molly watched as everyone tried to calm the out of control Pokemon, she didn't understand what was happening but she knew it was not good. Her friends were hurting themselves and they had to stop them but, how to stop them without hurting them more. She wanted to cry, this was not what she wanted, she just wanted her Mama and Papa back with her that's all. If she had known this would happen she would not have made her wish, she felt her mama hug her.

Molly looked up, "Mama, this doesn't look good."

Ash smiled, "No, it doesn't but I believe we can fix it."

Gary hugged them, "Me too, there is nothing we can't do when we are together."

Molly looked between the two and nodded, "You are right, we can do it."

Unknown to Molly, her decision to believe that they could solve this problem gave Entei the boost he needed to get the Unown under control. This dumbfounded every trainer except Ash, Gary and Molly, who always believed in her Daddy and Ash and Gary knew if you truly believed you want something to happen it would because of their abilities. They half wondered if Molly was gifted like them but they had other things to worry about like Entei fading away.

Molly was distraught, "Daddy, no, you can't leave me again."

Entei rumbled, -Molly, without the Unown I cannot stay, also I'll always be in your heart.-

Ash spoke quietly, "I get it you were created by the Unown and now that they are not here, you can't stay either."

Molly, "That's not fair, I just got my family back. It's not fair."

Gary hugged Molly and pulled her into his arms, "Entei is not real though Molly, he was not from the start but tell you what, if you come with us, we'll be with you. We are real and we are not going anywhere you can't find us."

Molly sniffled, "Papa, I... "

Pikachu, -Kid, just listen to your Papa and Mama.-

Charmander nuzzled her hand, -Come with us, Molly.-

Eevee, -You won't regret it.-

Litten yawned, -You can be my new pillow.-

Gold squatted down next to her smiling gently, "Kid, I know you were alone and that was why this happened. But hey now you got us, yeah."

Yellow smiled at her, "Yeah, Molly, we may not be family but we are definitely friends."

Red ruffled her hair, "I'm not leaving my niece behind, you know."

Green grinned, "You are coming with us."

Molly looked at them then looked at Entei who nodded, "Okay... Daddy, thank you for everything."

Entei disappeared completely, -As long as you are happy, Molly.-

Gold, "He's gone... Do you think he returned to?"

Green shrugged, "Who knows?"

Red looked at the windows, "It's morning."

Mewtwo, -You are right, it already is.-

Red looked at the dark psychic type, "Is something wrong?"

Yellow, "Yeah, you look miffed."

Mewtwo, -Today's battle showed me I'm not the strongest Pokemon after all, I don't know how to deal with that.-